Sisters

As you grow older you start to realise,
there's nothing better than going home,
seeing the people you love, 
and talk to them, 
about anything
or just to annoy them. 

Or you just feel a lot happier and relieved when you see them. 


I am the youngest in the family,
age gap between my and my sisters:
7 years
5 years. 

You'll never realise how important siblings are to you until...
I'd say until you grow up. And when you are really alone.
When you are lost.

I've never realised that I actually like the feeling of going home,
until the day I've confirmed that I am really 
going abroad. Even leaving to KL for my internship felt like I was leaving for reals. 
I even cried in the train cause I can already imagine 
how it felt like to leave home for so long. Alone and all. 


They are the first one that I'd think of when I have any problems.
They are the first one that I want to talk to when something happy happened.
They are the one i go to when I have things to ask. 
Tho sometimes they're not the first one, but their opinions are always the one that makes the most impact on my decisions. 


But both of them still doesn't know how to help me take a better OOTD.

Even after 20 years, they still cannot resist not taking photos while i'm sleeping. 






Having a super large gap elder sister:




Well, it doesn't feel like we're having that much of a gap after i hit the 2 this year. 
She has always been the one mommy trust, mommy would somehow rely on to look after us(me and my second sister). She's the one who goes through everything first. The one to explore stuff then I just basically follow what she do. 
Whatever she say sometimes makes sense. Just sometimes. 
Not sure if its just because I came to Brisbane, so much of loneliness, then I'm like almost flying over to Melbourne to see her or just for the sake of leaving Brisbane, the gap got closer.

I remember us fighting for the remote control cause you wanna watch TVBS and I wanna watch my cartoon.
I remember you graduating from primary school and I'm just starting. 
I remember you going overseas when I'm just still there being and all in high school. 
Never really did understand why you cry even after so many times flying to and fro Malaysia and Melbourne. (Now I'm one of these kind of people too)
We've all grown so much, you talk to me about your work stuff. You talk to me about how your uni life used to be. Then now you even talk to me about your secondary school life and friends and shit that I didn't even bother before. 

She's the one asking me to do whatever I want to do cause she regretted not doing whatever I get to do now that she don't get to do. 

I just realise how not close we were until the last trip to Melbourne. Finding it weird being so honest with my eldest sister cause of the age gap I guess, we don't really have much in common to talk about. NOT ANYMORE (I think).


Now that I am growing up, eating so well by myself, we are even giving each other advice on stuff. Sometimes it even feels like I'm talking to a kid when I talk to her. 




The reason why I love being the youngest:

She's the one who pamper me to the extreme. 
But
She is also the one who wants me to stay at home all the time.
"Don't go out lo so late d"
"You still want to go out meh"
"You don't want to eat with me ah"
"You really want to go out?"
"Why you do this to me"
"Im not good enough meh?"
"Why you so pretty"

 Well, but even when she ask me not to go out, and when I say mommy don't let me go, she'll eb the one asking my mom to let me go at the end. <3 p="">
Sometimes I don't understand why doesn't she want more in her life. Like, why you so happy with whatever you have like... I don't know.

Like, I want to be someone famous and get to be on magazine and stuff. She's like, as long as I get income and a house and food I'm all good here. LIKE HOW DO YOU STAY LIKE THIS....

She's the one that both me and my eldest sis cannot understand. She somehow has another wave length that we can't keep up. 
She somehow lives in her own world sometimes. 

I can imagine it filled with cotton candies and a cookie house.
Maybe the kitchen has like the korean BBQ table and some kimchi too?
Don't even bother to ask me why. idk


something like that i guess. HAHAHAHA

She's the one who still doesn't think I've grown up i think. 
That is a good thing.

She is like angel most of the time, but when she's not she's the worse devil you'd ever meet.
Her mouth can be so bad that it can fight with mine. 

She judge people like nobody's business. 
I think you've got this from mom. hahahahahahahah
well.



After living as a kid for 19 years and I've decided to grow up a bit. 
My sister bought me my very first 'cartoon cake', or whatever you call it.


STILL. the best birthday cake ever!

She'll always be the one talking to mom and dad, while me and my eldest sis be like, yeah, talked to them about the important stuff.
She's the one who would call mom everyday after work. And I be like, yea I'm here, sitting  at the passenger seat. 
Probably mom's source to find me or my eldest sis. 


I'd say, she has the weakest heart amongst the three of us.

She can't handle harsh words.
Not even a stare. 
She's the tallest, but not the strongest. 
Thats why you have two other sisters there for you.

Being the one in the middle must be hard, but I think you still love the pamper from me and gajie right?



Nothing is more blessed than having two loving sisters to always be there for me.
My best friends since young. my best companion when I was lonely. My best guru for whatever that I'm still learning. My best motivator. My best secret keeper.


Saranghaeyo, Unni(s).







Comments