WARNING : Do not read this blog at night

Among all my friends, I'm always the one looking forward to every meal. I'll be the one thinking of breakfast tomorrow while waiting for my dinner to be served. Used to be the one who tried the new restaurants and cafes in town first; not anymore after college/uni life started. :(  I'll also get super annoyed if I ever feel hungry, and it feels like I'm always hungry.

Then you tell me lah, how to slim down like this?

Like seriously, I looooooveee to eat... so much so so much.

Okay, let me show you some of the meal I had since Mid year 2014.
I remember this was the day right before I took off to Brisbane with my girls. (@Antipodean, Bangsar)


This is also one of the farewell meals in KL. :3 (@ ABC, Troika)





And guess what, my first brunch in Brisbane. HAHA (@Vroom, Fortitude Valley)
 Second brunch with my best bro after the first. :) (@ Home Store Cafe, Ashgrove)
 After that super random stay over at Jee's place with Champagne gamble night(@Miel Container, Brisbane CBD)

First road trip meal, after staying up all night driving from Glass House Mountain for sunrise to Sunshine Coast (@ The Velo Project, Mooloolaba)




And my second dinner in Melbourne with my eldest sister! It was at the Noodle Night Market, having tasty Malaysian food in Melb <3 p="">

While waiting for my sis by the river side. (La Belle macaron, that's the scone flavoured macaron)


Another dinner at Melbourne, YUMSSSSSS(@ Jimmy Grant, Emporium Food court)


That dinner, I actually brought my high school friend who is studying in Melbourne to explore Melbourne and I brought her to this femes delicious thai fushion!  (@Chin Chin, Melbourne CBD)


Forced to have brunch alone as sis have to work, but still I love alone time. :D (@Deadman Espresso, South Melbourne)

That hangover morning, super hungry but they made me wait 30 minutes for a table and then an hour for food cause they have forgotten my breakfast. But their latte was awesome ! (@Kettle Black, South Melbourne)


Then, another satisfying dinner at sis's fav korean restaurant. Best hot pot I've ever had. (@Darac Bar and Grill, Melbourne CBD)

Then the fehmes Breakfast Ramen, the fehmes restaurant that my sister die to try their burger. That Sunday morning in Melbourne, great latte and milkshake! (@Hammer & Tong, Fitzroy)


After Hammer and Tong, walked to the gelato shop for these delicious cones of sweetness. (Gelato Messina, Fitzroy)



















I said I wanted to try Australian food, what is Australian food actually... except for those amazing brunches they have. She brought me to eat parma. (Mrs. Parma's, Melbourne CBD)

No matter how full I am, I'm always tempted to have desserts. Ferrero Rocher really taste like Ferrero Rocher.  (@The Lab, Melbourne CBD)

Back to Brisbane and we had a car! Let's go somewhere far for dinner, but then we found out when we have a car, anywhere is near. Only if I've drove to Gold Coast for Hurricane Grill! HAHA This place is super good I'l definitely come back for more! (@Bitter Suite, New Farm)


And when you have someone to go brunch with, there goes the motivation to wake up for good food! The best morning starts will a great breakfast:) (@ Au Cirque, New Farm)

Fav coffee place. I came here for like i think three times a week before I leave, just for their chocolate, rose hot chocolate or maybe lavender too! It was summer, a cold soy milk double shot espresso is purrrfect. (@Bunker Specialty Coffee, Milton)

The restaurant that I was dying to go, then I only get to try it after the semester on the first day of that 3 become 5 days Onz road trip. Everything is so good there, especially the pumpkin brunch I had. Must try their dinner next sem! (@Shouk Cafe, Paddington)


Then I came back to Malaysia. The first thing I wanna do is to visit each and every of my fav restaurant and eat as much as I can! But I've only get to go to this one restaurant that we used to go at least once a week during my internship, and the food there is like super good. Brings back so much memories! (@Lima Pulo, Jalan Doraisamy, KL)


Then to fix my crave, it'll never be fixed. RAMEN IS MY LIFE. ok la not so extreme but I really love ramen. ESPECIALLY THAT EGG! I remember the first time I had this ramen, ok la so-so lo what so special. AFTER THAT, I realise that its not any ordinary ramen and it became my fav ramen place. As an intern I spent too much on food I've realised hahaha (@Hakata Ippudo, Pavillion KL)



Still meeting Brisbane buddies back in Malaysia. I still remember how awkward I was when I first met you guys and now you guys are like family to me. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have known so many people there I guess. :) (@Jibby & Co., Empire Subang)

My favourite curry noodles in Ipoh, that restaurant with great white coffee too! Takes some patience to wait for a table too tho. (@Sun Chuen Fong, Ipoh)

Coming back to Malaysia means more and more SEAFOOD! And our favourite seafood is crab lo obviously. Salted egg crab, I love marmite crab, gam hiong also. (@ Crab House, Ipoh)

Comments