Read this when : You don't know what to wear

The first time I went oversea was... when I was in standard 2/3 if I didn't remember wrongly. That 2 days train to Bangkok, then it was my first time on a plane to Australia. I was suuuuper excited that time, until now I still get excited to travel to other places no matter how many times I've been on a place before. :D

Looking back all these years, things I buy on each trip changes. I can now see myself growing up, like literally grew up so fast (I DONT WANT AHHH!). So after my trip from Japan this time, I realise the clothes I choose is different from what I used to wear last time, or even last year despite the fact that I gained super a lot of weight. -.- but still... from that I see myself changing, growing.



So..... I had the thought to blog about this when I was thinking bout what to wear for dinner just now and what I wanted to talk about was this :


What you wear describes what you want to be 

So now imagine a girl wearing a tight hot pink vest with a lace tube inside together with a black hot pants finishing it with a mid-length boots. What do you think of this girl?

At this age of mine, I won't say that I'm mature/old but I'm not as young(HAHAHAHAA, no, dont hit me) buttttttt the first thing that comes into my mind is that, why would her parents let her get out of the house dressing up like this. HAHA #judge yes i judge a lot. #ahsimjudges It's like WHYYY.. WHY HOT PINK, WHY ARE YOUR SHORTS SO SHORT.. W H Y  So tell me what you want to be? Now imagine her standing at the end of the staircase.... opps. Sorrehhh I've gone too far, but that's what I got from the way she dress.

I did not understand this when I was younger but now I DO. It's not about what people think about you, or how people judge you but how you present yourself. You are what you wear(not eat). Looking at all the celebrities on red carpets, imagine yourself standing on a red carpet, what do you want people to see you as(a super star or someone just trying to be famous)?


I'm not trying to tell you that "everyone around you judges what you wear" but at least respect yourself and what you wear really matters on how people see you. Them first impressions I'm also not asking you to buy fancy expensive clothes to say that you have class and shit but to dress well and style yourself to what you want to be.
'Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.' 
- Lauren Hutton
It doesn't mean that you must wear heels to look like you're something. There are people of both sides, you'll have "My personal style is really comfy: flats, tennis shoes, ponytails, no makeup."

- Kristin Bauer van Straten
and you'll also have "I love heels, I'm telling you. When I walk in flats, I get knee pain."

- Sofia Vergara. But both of them dress themselves as they should be, and what they want to tell you about what they want to be and still being gorgeous at all time.

I used to like converse, then I started buying super high heels, and now I'm looking for mid-height heels, but I never like wedges. I learn while I buy my clothes and accesories, but I never forget what I dress for. ;)

Remember
'If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better.'  -Anna Wintour
#winallliao

You cannot be too lazy to dress up yourself, or else you'd be too lazy to be bothered by others.



How you smell like says about your personality 

I'm not talking about how many times you bath a day but how you want yourself to smell like. I don't know how long does it take to make yourself smell bad...........or how do you define "smell bad"? LOLOL
“A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. ”
― Christian Dior
Nope, I'm not asking you to buy a Christian Dior perfume, in fact I don't even own one Christian Dior perfume, but I have a bunch of others. ;) #ahsimlovesfloralperfume
Everyone person likes different kind of scent and I like the smell of flowers. YES F L O W E R S.

Why would I say how you smell like says a lot about your personality? Kay, now imagine a person wearing red lipstick and a super fun floral dress, what kind of fragrance would you think she'd use? And another one wearing not much make up, in a very natural look, wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. You'd most probably want the floral dress girl to smell more flowerish than a sandy beach and maybe for that skinny jeans girl, mayybeeeee more like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea, nothing too strong or rich.

If you're the type of people who likes to stay at home, hang around with your closest friends and family during your free time, you're most probably not gonna choose rich and strong fragrances as you're gonna think that they're too much for you. Or  maybe you'd say, I just don't like the smell or I don't know where to wear to. You're very down to earth.

There is that type that wears the strongest fragrance of all and they just don't spray one time, they spray on themselves a few times. HAHA You like to show off don't you? You want to make a stand, you want to make sure that people can smell your perfume, even if they don't see you they smell you.

There are also people who doesn't care what they smell like, they just don't care. That also tells you something, THEY DON'T CARE. Would you want someone like this to work for you or would you like someone who doesn't even give a f*ck about how they smell like to.. maybe even be friends with?

“If you don't smell good, then you don't look good.”
― Katy Elizabeth

Well, you don't need to wear your cologne or perfume to smell good/look good, but keep yourself clean, smelling good, looking tidy is all that matters. 



So dress like that you want to be, smell like who you are. Don't just wear what you think they would like, but wear what you look best in, what best describes you is what that matters. Its what that makes you look best in. ;D

Midnight toughts.
Maybe I'm too sensible about the smell and style but I think I make sense? hahaha

Comments