Ekka 2014

fat & short photo boomed by another fat and short at the back. HAHAHAHAAH
This is a super delayed post. The EKKA festival was actually in early August and we went on the last day, which is the 17th of August. 

So whats EKKA, I only found out what's this on the day itself. HAHA It's actually the Royal Queensland Show, which is also the annual agricultural show of Queensland. Its Queensland's largest even and you'll get to see 10000 animals, 23000 competition entries, tons of award-winning food and wine and also tons of entertainment.
But I actually went on the evening of the last day, I didn't get to see any animal except for the horses during the closing ceremony...nor any competitions.HAHAHAH

This is gonna be a super long post, with pictures. haha





I wanted to play this so so so much.



I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT.

Ferris Wheel, too many picture of this but I'm not fascinated about it. It's just, the biggest thing in this whole festival thats why. HAHAHA










The must  have, Strawberry Sundae.

I've never love a strawberry ice cream this much.

THIS IS SO SO GOOD!


This clown thingy is so scary.



I wanna play that swing !

This is for kids, but the couple in our group did this.  ITS OKAY, THEY'RE A COUPLE.
Fat and short x2. -.-

Look at who we've bumped into! K la, all malaysians at Ekka day. 


so many soft toys, too much. ew


Just, all, stunned, because one of the swinging thing was so scary, we cannot stop staring. HAHA

How much I wanted to play this ZOMG.

Well, FML I wore skirt there. I didn't get to change when I got home. GAHHHH, WHYYYYYY WHY WHY WHY. If I hadn't wear skirt, I've been on to most of the machines already. But every machine needs to pay again, I've saved a lot because f my skirt, I should be grateful.

That big gym 8 ball, which they won for shooting the basketball, and lost it during the closing ceremony. haha


Is it me, or is this cartoon network cartoon not nice. I don't rmb seeing this on TV -.-


This place looks better at night. but photog too charsiew, don't know how to take nicer pics. HAHA

anti-social 95s. tsk tsk

zomg, i didn't eat this but i'm sure its really nice.




This boy too cute liao, I regret not taking pictures with him. K. REGRET, K.


HEHEHEHEHE. hehehehehee. :)
 We, kind of, found the stadium and it was actually the closing ceremony? hahahaa Some of the performances are here and the fireworks, of course the FIRE WORKS!







There's actually a man, there, in the middle of the fire ring. 



they had lights on the horse too! This is so cool.!
I'm just too fascinated at how he swing that thing. 
and fireworks with some great music. 
 
I think i took this with my iPhone. omg




All so fascinated about the fireworks, couldn't stop recording and taking pictures of it. I wanna cry. Why I love fireworks so much? hahahaa

Yea, but I was so hungry while waiting for the fireworks I just couldn't enjoy ttm cause I was too hungry. We actually had our dinner at 11 something, korean hot pot again. AND THE HOT POT AND WOK WAS SO GOOOOOOOD.

but i still regret wearing skirt that day. My friend helped me to think of ways to cover up if i wanna play but just, IT WONT WORK KAY. ANYWAY, thank you. hahaha Some of them ask me to just play only ka, but I cannot, I just can't. I'll just wait for EKKA 2015. >:) Till then I conquer. HAHA

Comments