Friday night is always cheat night.

I promised myself not to gain weight while I'm here in Aussie, where all the food are double in size compare to Malaysia. So, most of the weekdays I cook myself and eat what I've cook for maybe the whole week(I cook on sunday and refrigerate them), saves time and also saves energy. HAHA I tried to eat as clean as possible.

I'll also go gym once in a while and I'll also exercise at home. With YouTube and Facebook pages with links to fitness videos and stuff, people who posts these stuff online are ANGELS. hahahah I'll also make healthy smoothies and juice at home, saves a lot compared to queueing for a boost juice. ;D

Always, ALWAYS exercise at least three times a week if you wanna look good in your jeans and dresses. *IM TRYING SO HARD*

This?
Or this? HAHA



















BUT...

there's always the cheating meals. That is why, the slimming plan never work. HAHAHA

Let me show you my friday nights..... or sometimes thursday :(

 After the first time of Churros with your friend, he decided to eat Churros again the other night we meet.


When you miss home, you miss the food. So we decided to eat Malaysian Food. This was at Malaya Corner right opposite Hilton.

Thursday night dinner?
then dessert?!
And churros again another time.
 Before you had churros, you go for a ramen at a kind of popular ramen place called, Taro Ramen.


















The night you and your friends go for dinner at West End, The Three Monkeys who serves great food and great cakes too!
someone said Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake? 
What now? Lasagne?
 Then after makan, again you guys are finding a place to go yumcha then you remember this pretty place called 'Cowch'.......
Those nights where you go yumcha...

And suddenly you ordered Cider?

Some nights you go have fun.....


Then before you head home and you're so hungry, your friends are also hungry. You end up having pizza at China Town...
Super duper yummy pizza at 3 o'clock in the morning 


 And those winter nights, when you get so emo missing home and the other night your friends called you out for dinner at Pancake Manor, they say its the best Pancake house in town. You've shared a dinner set with your friend together with these yummy pancake desserts that you couldn't get enough of. :3

blueberry + ice cream + buttermilk pancakes

Macadamia Madness ! Ice cream + buttermilk pancake + syrup/honey + MACADAMIA NUTS!

Yeap, those nights were great. Wait till you feel guilt all over you body but still you got up late and you get so lazy to workout. You just lie on the bed till the sun goes up in the middle of the sky and you just look at your instagram thinking why people has that hot body while you're still.. like this. HAHAHAH That ain't no good feeling, so this is a post to remind myself to pamper myself once in a while but to work hard everyday if i want that body.

Yeap, that body. HAHAHAHA If i could. 

Comments