lipiez

Been up to ntg much.. Just internship life. Just.. like this. :(


I've trying to meet up with people that i barely see for sometime, trying da catch up before i leave. OH ya i haven't post it up here yet. YEA, I'mleavinmsiaintwomonthstime. Trying to get my life back in kl or maybe in ipoh before I leave. I dont wanna stay like this, work sleep wake up and work. Thats so not me. Until I get my life back, maybe I'd blog about it. HAHA

So Just wanna blog abt the lipsticks I've got in my make up pouch. Have nvr blog about anything related to make up so, this is the one.

I loooooooooove sharp colors, that is why you'll never see me using nude colors. So what lip are the lipstick that I have?


^^ These are basically what I have. Everyday, there at least two of these are in my bag. :D ^^
I don't have a lot of them but i love lipstick so much i couldn't resist, but gotta control myself, i only have one lips. lol Now let me intro my babies to you one by one hahaha

This is one of the new ones, lips fit PK003 PINK from Etude House.
Dior Addict lip gloss, orange 333. 

This vintagey lipstick was from my grandma hahahaha idk what brand is this tho but i love it!

MAC Candy Yum-yum, A43 PINK!

Another Dior Addict Exteme, 433 which is orange.

From Eutde house, if I'm not wrong this is Color Pop, OR223? and its pink!

The new Revlon Matte Colorburst 245! Love this but its kind of dry when you apply it as its Matte.
 And I don't normally just use one colour at a time I mix them. HEHEHEH but when I do use just one of them, its because I'm lazy. ahhaha If you were to ask me, where do i wear my lipsticks to...? Er.... Ill say... ANYWHERE !!!! haha which i think its bad cause the more often i put on lipsticks, it'll take away my lip colour, the original one. -.- But don't care, I like colours on my lips. :p

randomz, this is the lip pop from etude house.



Lips-fit from etude house. Before or after I apply this i need my lip balm or you call it chap-stick or smtg like that. And btw, this lips-fit stays on my lips all day even after having or drink or meal!

Combination of MAC and Dior. wooohooo

A LOT of Revlon. a haha


This is... lips pop + Dior Lip Gloss ! hahaha
Why I loooooove lipstick so much it might be because... I think... I don't know I'm just obsessed with it cause I like colours, in fact I LOVE THEM. I don't like looking the same everyday, i think thats why I don't use only one colour and I use different colour every time i use these sticks. haha They help me look less pale of course and at the same time makes me look more human than zombies or idk.. ghosty? HAHAHA I mean sometimes when my lips are not moisture enough and they get dry and colourless or becomes purple... loll

Especially that I'm in Brisbane now and the weather here is not as humid as back in Malaysia, my lips crack all the time and I need my lip balm so-so much. My lips gets colourless easily over here cause its cold and i didn't drink enough water -.-

Yep, thats about to sum up my lame post about lipstick cause I'm so obsess with them. HAHAA


Comments