Back at home :3

Just gonna talk about a few people I meet like as in for my farewell back at home. I MISS HOME. So so so so much, I wanna go home. I wanna go home. I think I need to grow up a bit but, NOOOOOO, I WANNA STAY BY MY MOM AND HUG HER EVERYDAY AND ALSO MY DAD ASK HIM TO BUY ME SOMETHING EVERYTIME WE GO SHOPPING AND MY SIS TO LET ME MAKE FUN OF THEN LAUGH AT HERSELF. 

Back to my puchong condo, back to SetiaWalk and go dating with Loufu either drink or eat or watch movie or just walk walk. 
Back to Ipoh and get fat with egg custard, Tuck Kee Chau Fun or go B.E.D. and go try out new cafes around town with my girlfriends. 
Going to YeeLin's house and watch them bake. She actually took pictures of them baking and eating at her house together happily without me, while I'm all alone at home(brisbane hostel). She even took picture of them yumcha-ing at Heptz, the place i ask them to go... WITHOUT ME. :(
*wanna cry but I can't*

OKAY, GETTING BACK TO MY POST. 


Lets start with the last, these people are the ones I meet the night before I fly. I reach KL at like 7 o'clock or 7+ and just in time to eat with them *they actually waited for me for like 15 minutes+* HAHAHAHAHA and called me telling me that they're hungry.

ERIC, JEN AND SUWAN ! 
 They're my colleagues or now my ex colleagues :'( from Netccentric. *GAHH I WANNA CRY*

Asparagus + eggs benedict 
My Seabass.

Jumbo sausage for Eric. 
And some desserts, we had a Pavlova and THIS SIZZLING BROWNIE WITH ICE CREAM!

HEHE photo session of course. 



 Yea I miss you guys, probably be sad and wanna go back to be an intern............ But I was complaining about being an intern while I was an intern. :(

After that, I had a second round. HEHEHE CAUSE I DONT WANNA GO HOME.

Meet up with these batt pohs. Gonna miss you guys so so much. :3


epic photography skills of Loufu.

And this is actually our fav one. HAHA
 We chat till like 2 o'clock then at last willing to go home. I don't wanna go home actually.. still but I had to. :( Yea, was supposed to meet YikLik too but he got into an accident like 100m away from the cafe but then still couldn't meet him at the end and he bought me a present. AWW I WANNA CRY. When I was in my lowest over here he tweet me that tweet(s) and got me crying. :'( I WANNA GO HOME.

Hop back to the week before I leave, steamboat session and get drunk session. HAHAHAHA didn't took much photos actually, we forgot to take photos... I forgot until some people left and i'm like.. wow we didn't take picture. HHAHAH Then here's a few...
so red she doesn't wanna show her face HAHA

She's the one who wants to take pic and she was.. ok not drunk but high. haha





Do you think she's drunk? hahaha
yeay, and my another bff who was there with me for the few days KL trip! :)
YEAP, its the tiramisu ball they all eat when they go there.
The crepe so filing we can't even finish it. 

 And now we go to the Saturday brunch with my Subang chicks. :)

HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHHE :) I miss you guys so much 

one of my favs. :) 




Well this is mine so Im gonna post this. HAHAHA Bacon and scramble egg on croissant ! 
 Yea, that's the weekend then I went back to Ipoh and spend it with my fam fam familyyyy <3 p="">
Yea the best dinner in Brisbane so far. I miss my daddy and mommy and my sis. :(

 Yea, so that's all I'm gonna blog about. Ending with a pic of myself with the kitty Loufu wants me to bring here. Cause I am homesick. :'(


xoxo. 

Comments