Taylor Swift in KL!

It was a random day where I actually shared something about winning Taylor Swift concert tickets on Facebok and my cousin, Cally came and ask if i wanna watch her concert and I was like, I WANT TO, but i didn't buy. Then she tell me, wait for me to win the ticks! :D

Then she actually won the tickets and there I was at her concert ! :D Thank you Cally and also thank you Cornetto for letting her win! ^^

I got the backstage tour but not the meet & greet passes :( Anyways, at least I met her mother, MAMA swift HAHAHA.
Sheena was on the same tour with me! 

Mama Swift so so friendly! :)


My first time at ROW SS ! ZONE A! So near!

I was really near to her but I'm just so short i couldn't get her closer shot. FML -.-
I only get the pic of her big screen :3

Acoustic !
She was singing 'Enchanted' and i cried. That is like everyone's favourite song. I cannot. Really NO hahahahahahahahahah Encore please I want~!



She so gorgeous I beh tahan liao ! :3

The concert was kinda short 1.30 hours but it was so awesome I cannot... I can't blame anything it was too good! :)

It's her two concert for her RED Tour and I am so glad I get to go. oMG OMG OMG OMG


Comments