十九岁的感触


If you guys have read my birthday blog, it's obvious that I've turned 9-teen 2 months ago. At that time, I didn't really realise what changes there will be in my last teen year until, i've lived for 2 months after bring 19. Probably is because the few articles I've read and also my personal experiences, people I met, stuff I've been through made me see clearly what am I supposed to do now...

After the 18 years in life, you will actually feel yourself starting to grow up at this time. Well, at least I feel so. I won't want my mom to pamper me like how I used to as I have been living alone for 3 months in kl and after that my sis came, the only thing that changed is that I became the driver and i have to manage my time to match with hers and it actually created a routine for me, which is also a good thing. At least I won't be like going home at 11 alone, like how i used to when i live alone. HAHA I miss those days. :3 Turning 19, is the time where you must force yourself to be independent. We have to, we are one step closer to expose ourselves completely to the outside world. After completing my foundation I realise what my sis always said about those office people not doing what they should do. They think that we are kids, we must not order them what to do. WTF? I remember that time I purposely went back to kl to get my cert and stuff that i need to apply for uni. OK, I asked for it so they said that I need to fill in a form to get it. I filled the form and then they say I can only get it after 3 working days, then my results, I have to ask from the examination centre myself. OK FINE. I don't have time to ask for my results that day, so I asked my friend to help me ask for it the other day as I have to go back to Ipoh that day. The next day, he asked the examination centre for my certificate and they told him the cert is not out yet, they don't know when is the cert coming out, maybe next week. SO they asked him to come again another day. OK FINE, but then the next day, the cert was mailed to my house. dafuq? Nevermind, at least I've got my cert then on the third day after I asked for my acknowledgement of completion of my foundation, I went and ask for it. I waited, nobody came out. Wow, they came back from lunch or brunch. THen one of them came and ask me what I want, then two more came out and see what I want, at first no one came out, now three tgt? Then I asked if I can get my cert. They told me, Oh no, three working days, you applied it on wednesday, today is only friday.  You can either get it on monday or tuesday. WWWTFFFFF??  Fine, fine.. So they tell me they will contact me when my cert can be collected. Fine, AFTER ONE WEEK, my friend went and ask for me, its there already. WTF? YOU SAID YOU'D CALL ME? ? ? ? WTF?
Yes so, turning 19 is not nice. HAHA. okay that was not what I wanted to talk about but i need to complain about that. My mom used to tell me not to take your friends as the most important people in life, as they always are. And don't trust people easily and also, friends are not always the best or smtg like that are somehow true tho. You'd realise some friends are not always there for you, you need to, YOU HAVE TO FILTER YOUR FRIENDS. Who are those should be friends and those who should not be. You'd go through pain while doing this but 长痛不如短痛, right?
After 18, people around us will start seeing you as an adult. You're not a little kid anymore, everything you do is being watched. Nobody will forgive you as easily as they would when you were young. Every mistake you make will be criticize. You must learn how to present yourself. Remember that people judge, and spread.
19 already, I was forced to do things by myself, everythinggggg. So I've done with my foundation, I decided to apply for intern or smtg. So I've sent email and application to three companies. One of them replied me after like almost half a month saying that I am too young, they only want final year student. One didn't even reply me. And YES MY DREAM CAME TRUE MY FAV COMPANY ASKED ME TO GO IN FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Before I knew that THEY will ask me to go for an interview, I took a week off my part time job because my ex YE came to visit. Since Ive took that few days off, I decided to go to KL for the interview on thursday(the first day of my 5 days off). To cut the story short, that was the worst day of my life, car tyre punctured, didn't get to go kl for the interview. Then I asked the HR if we can reschedule the interview, and she said yes, rescheduled to monday 3 oclock. DAMN, am i the luckiest girl on earth. OK, so I went to kl again on monday early morning together with my sis as she have to rush to work, we left ipoh before 5 in the morning. I got there, got myself prepared and went to their office for the interview. I was so nervous I felt my hands trembling and my palms sweating. So, I went in and told them i came for an interview. They discussed a while, a girl came over and tell me. Their HR took emergency leave, so I dont get to interview today. They're sorry and will drop their HR a message. At that moment, yea.... this job is not for me. So the other day the HR emailed me, saying if we can do the skype interview or smtg and then end up we did nothing. THIS JOB IS NOT FOR ME. FINE telling this story of mine makes me pekcek now. zz
Well, at least I've tried stepped into the society for once this year. LOL I learnt how to write a resume, tho I've used my sis's for reference. I learnt that, people in school are more competitive than people outside there. HAHAHA k.

I can be more crappy, but this blog post is toooooo wordy. Pictures time. Last night was the belated birthday celebration -girlfriends gathering night for Evelyn and Kittheng as it was evelyn's exam period when it was her birthday, so we postponed the celebration to yesterday. Thank god they brought me out to have fun after few weeks of boredomness.
  
I LOVE BALLOONS
I LOVE BALLOONS. *Have been asking for balloons a month before my birthday, being shameless but still nobody bought me any balloons* SOOOOOO, I grant my own wish my getting my gfs balloons on their birthday HAHAHA
Then i found out these balloons can only last for 8 hours and then they will eventually deflate. Lucky me, did not buy them a day before. AHAH was so excited to show them the balloons !

Well, when I reach the place (B&L @Ipoh) I panicked a while cause idk where to put the balloon. So i asked them to sit at the corner so that we can have our own photo session at the corner of the restaurant. LOL
pretty helium ballons <3 p="">

LET THE PHOTO TAKING SESSION BEGIN

 Just kind of stuffed all the balloons to the corner, and they looked nice ~




 What girls do when they get together?















epic photo taking skill. the girl on the right (kittheng) is actually not in the picture in the phone the green girl holding. LOL



 Last but not least, GROUP PHOTOS !




the birthday girls :)
2nd round, checked.
I NEEDed SOME FUN, tho the gf gathering was fun too. 


--- NEED MORE FUN ---





The first hour all we can do is selca. :3 We're like, we want no more old songs ! :( Couldn't find the kik at all. Then end up all drunk, drunk-est were the guys. HAHA Thanks for the night, looking forward to our another gathering !



Comments