Cam bonding session.





Hello everyone ! How's CNY going on? Mine was great, Chinese New Year celebration of 2014 is still not as happening as those we had when we were kids but this year's should be the happening one among these years. There are still fireworks around my neighbourhood. I wish CNY never ends, and everyone doesn't need to go back to those hectic cities and go to class and stay here or at least go play with me, didn't even party, looking at instagram how people party from chor 1 to chor 9 and here I am haven't even apply for uni. OMG

Yes, I am still rotting in Ipoh. HAHAHA I need to do something, useful. And it's already February, there, there, a month had gone. Bf's sembreak and study break also gone ald. He's going back to kl and nobody is that free to bring me do what I want to do. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( Im gonna frown till his finals is over :( :( *pampered gf*
It's been a while since I've last touched my camera. Like, for patience photo taking session. The last time i rmb was that sooting in my own room at my Puchong condo when I had nothing to do. So this is the second time, even if i had shoot.... (or i should say just taking photos during the whole CNY celebration, open house and visiting family and friends)

Felt guilty misusing my DSLR so its time to bring it out for a  drink? haha So actually asked bf to bring me out, at least to starbucks to take pics of something. To take good pics, wishing to improve more in my skills at the sametime improving his'. HAHA


Keeping it short, just a short photog session cause, I forgot to charge my camera. I really do miss how me and my groupmates used to shoot commercials and shortfilms (assignments). SO FREAKING FUN OMG


@ the new Drive Thru Starbucks
Blue blue ootd

green nails blending in.
Boy phone cover. <3 br="">

Sharing is caring, so yes. My current obsession. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ICONA POP - WE GOT THE WORLD <3 span="">

Comments