Pronto Daily Cafe :)


Mom and I wanted to try this cafe quite some time ago but everytime, nothing can bring us here until today, we had no idea where to go then mom has got this idea of coming here. 

Pronto Daily Cafe at Old Town, Ipoh.

I've got some bad feedback abt this cafe before I came here but I find it quite ok eventho the food is simple but yet nice. 

From the set lunch, RM 28.00

Appetizer ,
Garden Salad

Tomato soup, LOVE IT

Main, 

Grill St. Peter fish

Lamb Chop

Chicken chop

Dessert, only ice cream.. 

Mom ordered the Chicken Aarabiata,  which was actually quite nice and not as sour as the normal pasta with tomato sauce.

One of my friends actually asked me to try their macarons, I didnt even know there were macarons. They were not in the Menu but the dessert bar. And they taste awesome, but its a bit too pricy, RM6.50 for one. 
Greentea & peanut butter
And again, I met baby Mieko, she is sho tall ! But she is actually not even 2 years old, omg she is going to be a tall girl.

Comments