after the HANOI trip.


Back in ipoh for quiet sometime then went back to kl for bday then came back again. I AM BORED OF DOING NOTHING. hahaha Having nothing to do here at ipoh at the same time enjoying all my dramas at home actually make me feel sick. I cannot, kenot, can not stay at home for too long a period of time. THIS CAN KILL ME. So...... It brought be back here to my blog and also my dayre and make me feel like dying my hair blue again. I WANT BLUE, I WANT BLUE.

So, yes, my birthday. ok. now,
It took me sometime to decide where to go, but then it end up going where we used to go, good old place. They say, this place, its an hour late, even new year's day, 1 o'clock is their time to say HAPPY NEW YEAR instead of 12 oclock. HAHAH
So, they actually ordered champagne an hour late, and then the dj wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY at 1++ too. 
red and black red and black


I dont look tipsy at all? haha but at that time i was obviously tipsy or maybe more than tipsy. HAHA



say hiiii, these two stayed over at my place end up damn drunk. HAHA


sexy sitaupo ! Keep laugh at me all night long

of course, hehehehe. Thank you for everything :) And i am obviously not ok.


almost all the girls,

I just realised, did she dyed her hair? haha





there were three couple that night? hahah
another couple
My bitch of 10 years friendship & still counting, took care of me for the night. Yet still insist me to go on stage. CHisin
the night was kind of cray cray for me. HAHA idk what was i doing.
My fav DJ ! DJ Eva T, thank god she was here or else the night wouldn't be so perrrfect. :)
There was another couple, but the pic is not with me. lol

Thank you for everythingggg :)
There were a lot of pictures and videos i recieved that night on insta & whatsapp. AND YES THIS IS ONE OF THEM WITH LONG MESSAGES. There were videos but i dont wanna upload them. heheh

from yiling :)







Comments