DAYRE !

Is everyone on Dayre already?

Personally think that it has taken over my blog somehow. I am so willing to update it like everyday and everytime. I'd rather write on Dayre than blog because it is so so so so damn easy to update and at the same time I can update and upload it anywhere and anytime ! Nyways, check out my Dayre @ my username : vanessachansy

I'll be updating more on Dayre than my blog i think ! Because im lazy. hahahah

AND ! It has been sometime since i last share a cover in my blog. So here it is ! I admit, I dont really like SamTsui's cover actually. That was before he do this cover of one of my FAVOURITE IDOL ! LADY GAGA ! okay... Now here is her new song covered by SamTsui. I love songs with an awesome intro, and this one win it, but till the chorus its a bit too loud but without anything catchy in fact , in my opinion I think the music covered his voice during the chorus. Correct me if i'm wrong but that is just my opinion :) BUT I still love this cover by him anyway


And finals is JUST AROUND THE CORNER. Its next Monday. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG and i was sick yesterday, had no strength to study AT ALLL. Have been sleeping all day long, So trying to catch up today. ITS FINALSSSSSSSSSSSS MY LAST EXAM TO END MY SEM 2! Gotta work hard :(


Anyway, gotta update this. MY FIRST RAVE PARTY !
It was Avicii @ Sepang international Circuit ! YEAP, it was not only avicii of course there were few other DJs in the line up too. And of course I must mention, MARTIN GARRIX ! It was a great night with some kampar people and my bf and kittheng ! Uploaded a few videos in my insta, and other videos of mine.... were.... GONE. As my phone has been kept on loosing its own memory I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN OR WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP IT. Just waiting for a new phone maybe *fingers crossed* And my phone screen has actually cracked. I dropped it on the floor. YEAP. Every single phone I own....... *i swear it wont happen again if i get the I5 gold* AHAHAHA so, go to vanessachansy @ INSTAGRAM and check out the vids :)


Just a short post. No photos because PHONE MEMORY LOST. DARN

bye, WISH ME LUCK IN FINALS !

Comments