REALLY REALLY REALLY LATE.

Hope you guys still remember I went to KOREA..... I don't even rmb when I went there, but here's another part of it. ahaha



 Say hello do Gyeong Bok Bung Palace ! HAHAHA My face.... There's a reason why I wear shades k. haha So it was summer when we were there. It was all sunny-sunny when we went to this palace. THATS WHY I GOT DARKER WHEN I CAME BACK.

The palace was.. I can't say huge cause there were many buildings but not much space in one. So it's land was HUGE... WIDE... FAR.. hahaha. All the larger rooms were separated with no corridoor or a canopy, so it was hot and sunny and we walked from one room to another.  After passing through all the rooms in front, the princess and the prince's room was AT THE BACK OF THIS HUGE LAND. And there was this great big garden seperating their rooms and the king's room. So... we were too tired, and lazy. We don't want to walk anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. So we left and went back hotel. HAHA

As for dinner, this is my favourite one.
'THE SEAFOOD POT' We found it when we were strolling down myeong dong, having nothing to do, feeling hungry. It was a pot filled with seafood and it's actually being steam-ed while we eat. *obeserve the pot and you'll get what i mean* IT WAS SOOOO GOOOD. And we've even ordered the octopus, raw octopus. IT WAS TOOO GOOD hahaha This place was also kind of small, we have no place to put our bags, then one of the waiter came over and tell us that we can actually put our bag in our chairs. The chair was made out of a big can, like the oil tin, and a cushion on the cover. You open the cover, the tin is big enough to actually fit at least 4 bags. : >

We went to Nam Shan !

This is obviously the Nam Shan Tower? It was also kind of sunny when we were up there but thank god it wasn't as hot as the day we went to the palace.



Dad actually suggested to go at night, but we were all too tired at night so we went in the morning... or afternoon I don't remember. My friends told me the scenery there at night is very very pretty. i actually regret not going there at night. :3
I wanna go there again !

Then we went for the cruise, the Han River Cruise.





The cruise was so so so so so so pretty ! It was white in color and the seats were light blue. Everything was so... PRETTY ! I love that ship so much, I want my wedding to be held there. hahhaha. It was clean, pretty and its white in color ! OMG


Well, I don't remember did I gain weight in that 6 days trip but...
I want back my old body. Found this old picture in my camera. I think this was in either don't know MARCH OR APRIL OR MAY OR JUNE OR JULY. 

And this is one of my recent pics..
LOOK AT ME ! SO FAT. And I'm standing next to Megan Tan. OMG....... :/

Comments