I need more ideas !

After midterm, I got so bored. We went to Daiso to get these equipments to ... simply deco my room. lol

So, our room has blue and white wall so, we bought the light blue and green and white strings t clip the polaroids !
On top of my BED !
 I have actually decorated the hanger with the strings. But my sis said that its ugly. -.- And I've painted the clips in three tone colors. HAHAHA

 So prefer it with or without deco??? So prefer it with or without color (the clips)??

 White wall on the other side of my room.  Its kind of... plain, still.

 And I actually still have this much photos left. I'm not gonna hang all my photos on the wall. But i haven't get to get the other photosss. :3

SO, after seeing these photos. YOU ALL KNOW THAT IT'S SO DAMN PLAIN RIGHT?!
Give me some idea on how to change it or what else I can add to my walls. lol

:)

Comments