Stung by lazy bug.

*Le day before the last day of mid-term

WE WERE LIKE. WE HAVE EXAMS TMR? YEA, I THINK SO. OKAY...

HEEELLLOOOOOO.

Mid-term is over ! Have been doing nothing and geting lazier and lazierrr to do ehhhhniiitiiinngggg. So, right after exam. Its time to fix cravings. :)

The weekend before my midterm, it was Helena's birthday ! But we didnt get to celebrate together so this brunch meet up thing is like a replacement for it? SO, went pavi to fetch her and off we went to Publika.

Craving for Australian breakfast can never, NEVER be fixed. :3



RBB HOT CHOCOLATE *creamiest hot chocolate ever !
 You have to know that I am gaining andnot reducing cause Im a lazy bum and I cannot stop myself from putting good food into my mouth. OMG HOW COULD YOU RESIST THESE?!

After the most-delicious-looking-tasting breakfast, or brunch.... dessert time.
  
 HEEEHEEEHEEE. This sweet potato cake comes with an ice cream ! It tastes so much like moooncake, a very organic mooncake. haha I personally thinks that it tastes better with the ice cream but Lena say, just by eating the cake itself is nice enough already.
My sexy lady :)
Then, saturday was kind of boring. A simple breakfast near in Puchong then we went to do laundry then we went home. Sis was studying, i slept the whole time. :p Then till the evening, woke up fetched ALLISON and off we go to THE HITZ INVASION ! We've actually reached at 5 smtg, had Korean food for dinner and we heard the music went on at 6, we were still eating.. HAHA  Then we went into the crowd.... awkwardly partied cause others were not here yet, it was just the two of us. hahaha 

party kakis. :p
Then more party people came, wheeeeeeeeee :) But we have actually left after a few performers after Chester See. AHHHHH HE'S SO HAWT AND HIS VOICE MELTS ME. hahaha. *fangirlmodeon 
Then again, typical weekend. Second round party ! And then the four of us actually went for Dim Sum at Kuchai Lama at 3 smtg. NOWONDER I dont feel hungry in the morning. ahaha


And by the way. THEY HAVE HAD GIGANTIC MINIONS during the Hitz Invasion and also Gigantic smurfs ! For the first time Im saying that MINIONS are cute. They seriously looks like those.... Tokyo Bananas my sis bought back from Japan. HAHA !


Then, my satisfying Sunday morning.
WHY?
Because I have had the most satisfying breakfast @  NOSH, Bangsar. :) We planned to go Antipodean, but the queue for so scary and we were so freaking hungry, we went NOSH instead.
The full Monty
The Noshing 
 AS I SAID, THIS CRAVING CAN'T BE FIXED. I still couldn't get enough of these breakfast. HEHEHEEEE. Imagining, every morning I'd have the time to have these, everyday will be a happy day. haha








Comments