because my sembreak was too happening. :P

HAHA. So, I'm actually blogging after my sembreak ended and my busy sem2 life has started.
My Sem2 timetable is so pack ! I have class like almost everyday but the time for the classes are like so... weird. And that is also one of the reason why I am so free to blog now. My class starts at 1 tomorrow, and researches I planned to do tonight has been delayed to tomorrow morning as I will be in campus early in the morning anyway. HAHA

SO my last weekend of my sembreak was full of welcoming and farewell-ing.
It was a celebration of my little cousin, BABY MIEKO'S 1ST BIRTHDAY ! So we actually have had dinner at East Ocean Restaurant, Menglembu. The dinner there used to taste real good, or maybe its just too rush for the kitchen or smtg as there was a wedding dinner out there, the food that night wasn't that nice. Nyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIEKO ! YOURE SO DAMN FREAKING CUTE ! :)

its ok. the baby looks cute, i look horrible. 


look at how she cut that big cake !
 *SORRY FOR THE POOR PICTURE QUALITY. I forgot to ring my camera that night.*

Then after the birthday celebration, I went to Bella's farewell. Well, I skipped dinner for Mieko's birthday as it was her first big day ! :)
So, it was the SOS night and who's Bella?
She's actually my direct senior from Leo. If I'm not wrong, she was the one who chose me to be asst. Secretary when I was form 4. Then I was chosen to be the Secretary the following year. She was the one who gave me those pressure... kind of.... to force me to work hard. I guess that's part of how I've got my Top Secretary back ! :D *still proud of it till now* We went for youth exchange together, eventho we didn't went to the same country. You did taught me a lot of things actually, BELLA ! I think I will actually miss you when you go UK. Remember that time we went for the YE trip to penang? Epic much.

Then after my highschool life, how we got reconnected again? HAHA Thanks to Bella, for giving my number to the gym for free trial as she was finding someone to go to gym with and you didn't even tell me you gave them my number ! Well, I've only went for the free trial for day as the gym was actually quite far from my house and I couldn't make time to travel there for gym, so I joined the Uni Gym instead. But I gave up at the end anyway, I guess I'm just too lazy. haha




partners for that night :)
girls girls girls. :D


THIS IS BELLA ! :)
Sorry, just a selca for the night :p


Then, android has been upgraded. So, I've actually updated my phone without doing the back up thingy. ALL my photos and songs are gone again. So I've asked boyf to send me back some of my selcass. HEHEE and I've got so bored... I did this >>>>
fully covered with make up and no make up face. :P
Yea... I was bored. lol So this is the difference..... I can't actually find much differences betweeen these photos tho, but in real, there is a big difference. HAHA So the picture on the right, that night I was so bored and I keep make faces and send to him. Thats when i got my Rabbit nickname from him. -.-

Comments