Cameron ONE-DAY-FLOWERSHOOTIG-TRIP

 So, yes I was so stress about the Dressed to Impress contest. I was sick for a day then I got better the other day. I had a slight fever but... DIDN'T CARE, went for buffet steamboat at night and them YUMCHA with two close buds. :p Then on friday, I have actually planned to go squash in the morning then do the IPOH-ONE-DAY-TRIP thing with bf but then plan fail, Dad suddenly say go cameron as I actually wanna go there for shooting. WOOOOHOOOO !


CAMERA, I AM BACK !



RM5 for ADULT RM3 for kids










morning glory !

if im not wrong, MONO LAVENDER?





mummy !


houses for love locks
love lock house.






THIS IS LAVENDER !


need some shots :p MOM is the photog





 My favourite flower is DAISY.
AND THEY HAVE TONS OF THEM !
Was like overjoyed to see them !




CAN YOU IMAGINE ? :P


looking like sunflower :p

so lovely !





COULDNT STAND MY HAIR



PHOTOG MOM ! hahah

LOVE THIS. HAHAH LOOK AT DAD :P

favourite :)


this place is HEAVEN !

they have strawberry farm too. SELF PLUCKING !


MY PARENTS... 24/7 with their phones.







we're both in Mint greeen :p
Then scones and teatime at BHARAT Tea








I dont know if I have more photos in my fb album or here. So, here is the link : Flowers Photo album

Comments