Birthday in May.

Its already JUNE ! Half a year gone in a blink of an eye, but my first sem is actually ending alreadu. Didnt so many assignments, k, I shall call myself a little bit more qualified masscom student. :p How I ended my May, was with the birthday people. It was Joey's and EeLing's birthday !! 31st of May !

SO..... Joey and I actually met up the day before as an advanced birthday celebration but we have also went out on her birthday itself cause Helena wants to celebrate with her too ! That seriously random and quick last minute plan. I forced myself to sleep on thursday night in that super full stomach, and I slept quite early that night then Helena called me at 1++ telling me that she is free to go for breakfast with Joey to celebrate her birthday. OMG. HELENA WHY DID YOU CALL ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I woke up to pick up the call and I had a hard time falling back to sleep cause I was seriously so damn full and I felt like vomitting the whole night. :/

So the pre-birthday lunch, Joey and I went to Paradigm and we were like damn hungry so we went Italianese straight away after we reach. SO DAMN HUNGRY !


appetizer ! :)

yumzieeeeeeeeee SALAD
We were hungry, but pics must be taken :p
MINE
JOEY'S !


we were like so full, and joey still have to finish this. haha


Last but not least, DESSERT !!


BROWNIE . <3 br="">
Then till the other day, EELING'S AND JOEY'S BIG BIG DAY ! The morning at abt 1 smtg Lena called me and made me almost vomitted. Woke up early, sent sis to work and went to Joey's place to wait for her gaodim. :3

SO................. ME LENA AND JOEY went to Publika. SO............................. We know Red Bean Bag is awesome, but we decided to try smtg new so we went to Coffee Societe !









Obviously , taking photos is what we do first before we eat. Eventho we were freaking hungry. HAHAHAHA we quickly take all the photos and quickly eat it. SEE MY BREAKFAST THERE? The largest portion was the one I ordered. We saw the pics online which looked much smallerthan this one and it came out to be looking like this after we ordered ! So......... I AM HAPPY WITH IT !

And guess what? Its only RM23 ! :) yumzieeeee, but for your info thats Beef on top of those mushrooms next to the bread. So if you dont eat beef, make sure those next to your eats beef so taht you wont waste it. :D
Then we have had Red Velvet Cake as dessert ! This was also the treat for Joey as it was her birthday ! It was delicious ! :)

I have my MPW finals that afternoon so we actually rushed back to subang after this brunch. SORRY THAT I NEED YOU GIRLS TO RUSH TOGETHER WITH ME ! :3

Pray to god for better results. hahaha :3

DRIVER OF THE DAY. still wanna camwhore

Birthday girl :3



Comments