IPOH WEEKEND ! ;D

 It was another weekend I went back to Ipoh. I actually had plans on friday night and due to the sudden cancellation made me so piss, me and my sis actually drove back at 11 that night. We were to surprise my mom and suddenly appear at home on saturday but I don't think it will work anyway. I think she knows that we are going back. LOL I DONT KNOW WHY. But I bet she never expect us to reach home at 1 smtg on friday midnight -.- So we did successfully surprised her. hahaha


So, I was in Ipoh on Saturday. I planned to dye my hair, so I actually dyed my hair. HAHAHA AT LAST MY MOM DID NOT DO ANYTHING WHEN I SAY I WANNA DYE MY HAIR. But after dying it she did the same thing. She kept on saying that my hair is not nice. -.-


UNDER THE SUNLIGHT !

I dyed purple , with red highlight. 
It really looks like red in color but... ITS PURPLE ! kay just wait for the color to fade and you willl see purple. haahah I told my hair stylist to actually dye my hair purple but then she told me just plain purple is gonna be boring, she helped me to add highlight. OMG She read my mind, i wanted to ask her to do something like that too but I dont know how to say so I didn't say anything but she offered. WHEEE~

Next to my favourite place in Ipoh. Bread Espresso Dessert ! Its my must go everytime I'm back in Ipoh. Its basically the second thing that made me wanna go back to Ipoh. THOS EYUMMY DESSERT , DELICIOUS BREAD, FREAKING GOOD COFFEE.

My fav, caffe latte and sis's hazelnut latte.

delicious roastd chicken sandwich ! *blogging in the classroom and im effing hungry now*

We had our mother's day dinner at Dao Rae Korean Restaurant, and I know its Mother's Day and its saturday and its freaking pack. But we called earlier to book a table, we dont want the floor seat, my grandma's leg hurts. I dont wanna complaint about it anymore. It just sucks over there.
I never wanna go back there ever again. -.- I'm sorry, but I have to complain.

Should've gone to Li Garden for our favourite bread crab instead. REGRET ! -.- But thank god I get to meet my hao ji muis. I meet them like almost every weekend last time but it has been one month since we last met. Time flies. SO, we have been saying that we wanna go B&B for like 6347282910349 times and at last we  met there! WHEEE SO HAPPY TO SEE THEM. They are the other reason I wanna come back to Ipoh. :)

For the first time, I felt a bit wing after drinking. Having so many drivers that night and I dont know I wanna sit whose car back. HAHA Me love Ipoh, I dont needa drive ! :p
Best saturday night in May even got pissed on Friday night. Every single time going out with them, there will forever be jokes for life. Drunktard jokes, stupid jokes, now even clapping hands is funny for us. OMG. IM GOING CRAZY HAHAHA *sorry zibin*

Theng and Lyn. HAHAHAH

Anyway, we had nothing to do on sunday. Had bakkutteh for breakfast and then went AEON and we had nothing to do in AEON. So, we eat. HAHAHA
Have been craving for cheesecake since dont know when !


But the cheesecake was dissapointing. :/
 So iTS MOTHERS DAY ! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMS OUT THERE !
Sis was at home with grandma and mom while waiting for the flowers. So they sent the flowers to our house, and my mom actually asked my sis, WHO IS THIS FOR?! hahahahahahahahha.


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM ! :)


popo and mama. 
There we go, our mother's day. Spending our day at AEON.. doing nothing, then went back home.  LOL.


First selca after changing hair color and contact lens. 
My first ever most luinsui post. -.- K la, kind of luin sui these days. Tons of assignments waiting for  me to do and here I am blogging. HAHA. kthx bai ! :p

Comments