WeChat Party 2013 !

I think you all know know what is WeChat right? So in case you're not sure what is it, its actually an app that allows us, WeChatters to stay connected. What I love about WeChat is that it allows me to VOICE CHAT with my friends ! As sometimes we can't express what we want to say through text.
SO , on 2nd of March WeChat is officially launched in Malaysia and I was that lucky to be invited to go to the WeChat Party 2013 by Felix which was held @ Neverland !




Was just introducing WeChat to my couz bro when he ased me what apps can be used to talk instead of typing then I got this invitation ! HAHA. This week was actually my midsem break, I have already gone back to Ipoh and then I am back in kl for this event then went back to Ipoh again the other day, you don't say, Imma beh tahan myself too. hahaha.
Reached kl at 330, then settle everything and off to kl we go quite early. I drove there with Felix and also Carmen. OMG I kept on going into the wrong road and jam everywhere in KL so we were late. haha. Anyway, we got to find Neverland, we walked there from somewhere I parked which was kind of far away. hahahah

So we reached at last and started taking photos already. I was with Carmen, Felix, Lilian and got to know two more pretty ladies when i just reach, Vanessa Lim and also Rachel.
Group Pic, taken by phone so quality is a bit.. hmm.
The place was so crowded when we reach ! 
The launch of WeChat's new TVC with Lisa Surihani & Shaheizy Sam was earlier. They were having some competition or quiz on stage when we were busying eating at the back. haha. There were performances by Vivian Chua and also Henly Hii ! It was a very happening night over there. Tons of bloggers were there !!

So, get back to what caught my attention when I first walked into the place.
WECHAT CUPCAKES !

Like at last i brought my clutch out. HAHA 
The cupcakes are so cute right?! At first I thought the WeChat logo was chocolate until I touched it, its a piece of paper. -.- haha.

The stage ?

Music was on ! :)
Well, we came out to the entrance to take some pics for a while as we haven't take any nice ones out there. haha. And there was a WeChat photo booth there ! So cute ! And I was like so excited to take photos with it. hahaha
My ootn !
With my pretty Carmen ! :)
From left, Jason Me Carmen Felix. Nice to meet you Jason ! :)

Photos from the photo booth ! :)
Taking photos at the photo booth is like so stress la. The screen so big, everyone around us can see. hahaha. But then its quite cute tho, we can choose the frame and resnap if we dont like the pic we took like how we selca ! HAHA coincidentally we chose the same frame for both pics. HAHA.

Ahh, I kind of regret not bringing my camera down to this event. My flash wasn't working so I didn't bring it down. REGRETTED ! Wanted to take so many pics but phone was dying and no camera with me. Sad -.-
The event was great and WeChat is officially launched in Malaysia! Go download and add me, WeChat is supported on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian as well as Windows Phone devices !
WeChat ID : vanessayeng
I use WeChat quite often ! :)


Go check out their FB page WeChat Malaysia too for more pics of this event !!

Pictures of this blog are taken with S3 and I5. The place was kind of dark so the picutre quality didn't turn out to be good. Will bring camera for sure the next time !! :D






Comments