Surprise again?

Came to PJ for studies in 21st of January. Yea I was alone here in college without those girlfriends of mine who I have them with me throughout all those year in high school. After some time, I actually suddenly randomly got a bunch of crazy Ipoh people into one gang. After one yumcha session, I created a new whatsapp group and then we actually started crapping over there and then became damn close .... thats how our  - Ipoh Zoo Gang - came along. :3 Now I wanna call it - Ipoh Zoo Family -
We crap that much that we actually meet each other like almost everyday. I meet them more than anyone else, this bunch of crazy Ipoh people. HAHAHH. It sound kind of dumb la with the gang name but then its actually very cute ok. hahha


 Few weeks ago, they celebrated Weiwen's birthday. 3 months belated birthday... His birthday was in January. -.- AND I WAS IN IPOH THAT TIME. They had it without me , ok fine. hahaha

 Nah, this fella is like always taking pics of me without me knowing and shared them on the whatsapp group. Spam 99, then the whole chat will be like full of me and his pictures. The photo war starts every time both of us sits near each other. -.-



WHEEEEE. We're always having gatherings. Like seriously always, SS15 -.- No other place to go already. And i couldn't find the picture we took on the first yumcha session we had in Snowflake. HAHA k la, sorry lo. 

Then after that HuiYin is the one who always come over to my place for sleep over and then later JiaWern came along. WHEEEE. k la, thats why they know a lot of my secrets. King sum si king king king till I dont let them sleep. ahhaha.

And what we always randomly have in our whatsapp conversation. ............. Super random.

Yiklik is like always emo, and suddenly he will be sending us pics like...>>>

And make us ROLF. and here is the two sweet thing la. photo by yiklik again. HAHA


And none the less, FOOOD. everything we have, like nearly everything we share there. HAHAHA. visually share. The cendol I had near Maxwell Rd. in Ipoh, this is a must try in Ipoh, FREAKING NICE ! That was the first time we tried this stall, with my family and we must must must go again. hahaha


I have been complaining about something since few weeks ago and I actually didn't give a damn about it. I just complaint, and I didn't really expect anything from that cause I was just joking. haha So, on a random day, I actually dated Allison, who is currently studying in Sunway Uni to go for dinner on wednesday evening. And then I told Zoo gang in whatsapp and then they say jio wor, then jio lo. And then they jio more and more people to come. There was actually 11 of us, so we had the chance to eat the kind of typical Chinese food. BWAHAHA


 okay then after the dinner, we went for dessert. I was so down for few days and someone actually said that he wanna belanja me tongsui but then ended up I pay for my own snowflake also. -.- I wanted to start doing my movie critique assignment, i open the movie in my laptop, placed my laptop leng leng on the table and i saw See Hwa standing in front of me suddenly nodding facing the entrance, and I was like, what the hell is this lady doing? . Then she suddenly started counting, 1.. 2.. 3.. with her fingers, and again, WHAT IS SHE TRYING TO DO?  And out of a sudden Hui yin and Allison who were sitting next to me started singing the Birthday Song and the others suddenly come in and sing. I wanted to sing along, i started to clap then I asked Hui Yin, whose birthday is it ?, she freaking ignored me i felt ppl standing behind me, then i look to my left, OMG Jia Wern was holding a cake putting it in front of me and I was like, DAFUQ?! hahahahahahahah. I seriously did not see this coming.. at all.
LURVE THE CANDLES.

HEEHEHEEE.

Le members. hahaha. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN !!

THEN SUDDENLY, a lot of ppl show up out of nowhere. haha

HEHEHEE, thank you so much la all of you. :#
 Yea, that was how the night went. We went to purple house again, where we always hae and where i always charge my phone. hahaah. I did not finish my assignment over there....... So I was actually forced to leave and go home and finish it. Idk how did I vomit that 1600+ words for that assignment actually. hahaha. I was so stressed over the assignments somehow. Idk why was I so stressed that few days. I ended up getting fever on thursday? hahha.

Many things happened that few days. Updating about that soon. Recovered from fever but still having running nose and also coughing like mad. Lazy to cook, so had a .. seriously simple dinner. HAHAHA
I am that lazy. :/ 


Comments