eat, I'm born to master that.

Yea, sometimes people check out my blogs for food. People ask me about food, where to get good food, what food is nice in which restaurant or maybe how to eat which food. I mastered it in Ipoh, NOW IM EXPANDING IT TO PJ. BWAAHAHAHA.

Ok la, im still new in pj and still trying out those good food, maybe most of you have tried them but im just writing this for those who are still new there. ;) haha, PEOPLE are starting to ask me, you go kl eat or study? And i will ask, have you ever seen vanessa chan stop eating? 0.o What a question? hahah. K ! You guys know i love cute stuff right, this is a must go ! ITS so so so so similar with my fav shop in ipoh, BREAD ESPRESSO but this one is in Kota Damansara.

Dreamz bakery ! I wanted to go there decades ago but I dont know how to go there with my parents as my dad doesnt like these stuff so that day when my sis came we went there !
This cute thing is at the entrance !
they welcomed me  hahah

Part of the menu. 

Whee looking alike? :P
After that we went shopping at 1U. I freaking regret not buying this dress, but it only has discount if i buy two. IM NOT GONNA BUY TWO DRESS , SAME DESIGNS IN DIFFERENT COLORS. -.-
So this is the dress. :3
shall i buy it or not? ahaha
Ok, then after that we went Setapak for this. Sis has been craving for this. It was my first time driving to Setapak and, wow. It wasnt as far as i expected. AHAHA. So we went for the BEAR PAW ! I posted pics on insta that night and people thought it was some kind of pillow as it is so so so cute ! HAHAHA
They have flavoured buns !


Cute daoooo. hahaha
Yih then we nearly got lost in setapak but thank god sis and i are pro in recognizing road. HAHAHHA. ok la, sis has been to setapak so she knows the way back home. -.- OMG , there are so much more i havent exploreeeeeee. Cant wait to get back there and eat ! ahah !

Wookayy, except for my sis i know how to explore food by myself too. Since taylors and ss15 is so near and my friends are there. So I nearly have my dinner everynight ever there. -.- With Yeyi Carmen and others. zzz So, I only wanna high light a few.
 KAW KAW ! like who doesnt know kaw kaw in ss15.
HEHEEE. i tried the lamb one.
So we yumcha at coco burger at kaw kaw. Ok la, I still do study. I dont just hae in pj ok? I take studies very seriously when i have to. ahaha
Studying there helps me bond with so so so many people that i dont use to be close with. I even have a new Ipoh Zoo Gang there. hahaha Ok la, wil update them in my blog very soon. it has been sometime since we went out yc or dinner together already. Now all of us are free after my break, we will have time to lepak together !

Ok la, more food coming soon.. stay tune. NEXT BLOG, YIIIBOUUU SURPRISEE !

Comments