a little great big surprise !

March, the birthday month. Again, I'm talking about March. Can't finish all the march birthday celebrations. HAHA

So I did mention about the end of March celebration in my previous post right? So this is the one. For the very first year, we got a surprise from the birthday girl and not us surprising the birthday one.

so..... We were all forced by YeYi to go back to Ipoh, for the celebration of ALLLLLLL the March babies. So alllllllll of us showed up. Yivian, Carmen Lew, Carmen Wong, EeLing, Evelyn, Seem Leng, Jerry. I reached at 7.30 and I thought I was already late but when I got there I was actually the earliest one to reach with Evelyn ! Then , Evelyn actually cancelled the booking for the room and then she didn't book the normal table. We had to wait and I was already freaking hungry !

So we waited, people slowly arrived. Those who are normally late are early that day. AHAH ! So we were like sitting outside of the restaurant, crapping, taking photos, wasting time...... complaining bout Ye Yi still not reaching as she is the one asking us to reach before 7. SHE ACTUALLY REACHED AT 8 ! -.-


As when I was saying Hi to Jerry... reached at 8 also and we were still waiting outside the restaurant. Suddenly something caught all of our attention next to me.

I looked to my right, then i look back to my left and I'm like., WAIT............................................ I look back to my left and AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 


LIEW YEE LIN IS IN FRONT OF ME ! The first thing I did was shout, stand up and ran towards her. Hhahaha, the whole restaurant heard us screaming and everyone was looking at us. OMG MOST EMBARRASSING moment on Earth, but this always happen when I'm with them. :p

We're like damn excited to see YeeLin and at the same time couldn't accept that someone so close to us who should be in UK is now in front of us, sitting in the same table right next to me. I couldn't accept it throughout the night. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. hahahahahaha

 At least we get something from her. We don't know if we should feel happy that she is back, or angry at her for not telling us that she is coming back. We're seriously torn with our feelings. If you know what I mean. We were all still shock till the night ended. HAHAA



Updating this blog in the middle of the night is a bad decision. I AM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW. these pics made me droll. -.- I am so hungry right now. OK LA, these are part of what we had that night. :3 I wanna eat them like, right now. It has been sometime since we last had this kind of gathering, almost all of us are back, we need Michelle to come back to complete the picture. MICHELLE FASTER COME BACK ! We said that we wanna celeb March babies birthday but ended up nobody bought the cake. -.- SO.... we didn't really did the 'real' celebration that day. :(

After dinner, we don't wanna go home, as usual. But that night we only have 1 Honda Jazz and we have 8 people. Yivian joined her parents at 1919, so the 7 of us squeezed into Honda jazz and went to De Garden, Chatime yumcha. HAHAHAH. So yumcha session = camwhore session. 







I said that I wanted to update this after that day but I ended up updating this post after yeelin left. I delayed this post for 2 weeks. OMG. I will never say that I will blog anything anymore. Once I said it I wouldn't do it. hahah

OK LA. I'm so lazy to blog these days cause the broadband not working and my area always no line so even if I use hotspot it's gonna take sometime :( WAIT FOR ME TO UPDATE THE OTHER POSTS !

Comments