March already !

I HAVE GOT MY BROADBAND HERE !
Like at last, my broadband is back ! :) and its damn fast, I CAN BLOG MORE OFTEN ALREADY ! haha. yea, it has been a long month since last blogged. Assignments piled up awaiting for me to complete them or 'de-pile' them. If it wasn't YeeLin we checked my blogged that often, I wouln't have realised it has been a month since i last blogged. -.-

Kay la. EVERYONE knows March is the birthday month. Like every weekend I am back in ipoh to celebrate birthday. EVERY YEAR, my march first post is about birthdays. Lets see,

Evelyn  7th March
KitTheng 7th March
YeeLin 16h March
SeemLeng 16th March
She Yee 17th March
Hogan 17th March
Carmen 17th March
JengHaw 17th March
Tiger 18th March

These are the close ones that I remember. Sho sho sho sho many ! But I have just attended two celebration so far and we went to the same place again. Old place, Euro House for dinner for KitTheng and Evelyn's birthday ! That has became the place we love going this year. My birthday was there, their birthday was there. And last year it was Secret Garden, like out of a sudden everyone wants to celeb their birthday thr. And this year its gonna be Euro House? ahaah.
She has got a pro photographer and I don't :(

Girls :)
Nah, the photographer in the pic :p
 Then the next week, I came back for another birthday party. And its Jeng Haw's ! Our Haw Yerh's birthday wey. So it was just a late night celebration, counting down to his birthday from 16th of March to 17th of March. WHOOTZ, it was a great night !
Me and eeling are the only girls having birthday not in March :p

Charles angels? HAHA


Lyn lyn. 
With the BIRTHDAY BOY !

Spot the birthday cakes? HAHA
Carmen came in half way, as she was actually having dinner at TuckKee fried noodles, where we went for super after evelyn's birthday. :p So she joined us for a while until the count down finishes. It was an awesome night, I hope you enjoyed it bro ! <3 p="">



Comments