22nd March

This date is so familiar but I dont rmb what that day is but i remember my sis came that day ! :)
She came on 20th but i only have the time go out with her as i have classes and all. ZZ
So... I decided to skip class on thursday morning and then woke up early on friday morning to bring her makan makan. haha

This ! 


























So eventually it was her who brought me around makan makan. zzz as she was studying here few years back, she know those places more than i do. So WE WENT LEVAIN !


What I had with me that day. I MISS MY CAMERA SO MUCH !
A lil but of the in-deco


MINE. meatballs, for the very first time trying meatballs, CHICKEN meatballs
Sis's which was taste quite good.  
Nah, my sis. hahaha
Was in casual that day. zzz SINGLET AND FLORAL SHORTS !








































I am in love with floral. EVERYTHING i want is floral, clothes shoes haters jacket sundiess, OMG ! And everyday I will for sure have something floral on me. And my friends will be like, OH LOOK. Vanessa style when they see flowers. hahahaha. 

Kla, exam tomorrow. OMG ! BAI !

Comments