Laziness strikes

Happy cny from Chan Family , and also Chua Family :)
Sorry readers. I was too lazy to blog and now i'm back in ipoh again ! I WILL BLOG ABOUT MY KRABI TRIP OK? :) I'm skipping the blogs i've mentioned im gonna blog in my previous blog. having no time for that. School is so busy! Assignments after assignments, i''M GONNA BE DROWNED BY ASSIGNMENTS !

Dinner time.
There it went, a week after CNY already. Lets see,what I have for cny !
Starting with the CNY eve dinner ! :)

New dress, of course its CNY ! :)

The must have for CNY. YEE SANG !

idk what soup was this. what they called as, Ma Lai Kai. :p

AND OUR FAV, yu chu !
There were still tons of food that night. I was so busy eating , didn't bother to take pictures of them. HAHA, That dinner was at Royal China with dad's side of the family but sadly some of the coussies don't get to make it to the dinner as they're still working and stuff. :(
<3 br="">

When CNY really started ! Its Chor 1 ! And that was the day for cheongsam.
I wanted something pinkish and white. but ended up getting this. ANYWAY, I STILL LOVE IT :P

As usual, kick start the CNY with vegetarian as bfast at uncle's place. :)

 I think they did some prayer the days before this. These were the big joystick they do for some kind of prayer. :O
















SEEEEEE,

ops. :p
WHO'S 

            HERE !??!
her MAMA :)





 IT'S MIEKO ! :)
My lil cousin sis. Look how cute she is. :)
Another must have for CNY ! Lion dance !

Uncle's
and another uncle's


Everyone's geared up to take some good pics for FB in the CNY Year of Snake album ! HAHA. 
I GOT YOU ! before you kacau my baby cousin sis. :p
 After brunch ! To grandma's home  !
AND AGAIN !

yea, again. LOVE THE LION DANCE ! :)
 That actually all I've done for the first day of CNY. After that I actually went movie with my friend. We watched the HOTEL DELUXE ! which was seriously my favourite CNY movie so far. :) I can't believe that I've actually wore cheongsam to JJ for movie. haha. Got to bump into Evelyn in McD. I knew she was there as she has already check-ed in in foursquare earlier on :p


Awkward pose.
 Nin Chor 2 ! The day where every year , my house, Open house. I JUST LOVE THAT DAY. Angpaus come by themselves. hahaha. Nah laa, thats not it. Everyone gathers at my house and have fun ! And my house will be like damn pack and the CNY feel is there ! Last year i've only invited 3 of my friends over and that was the first year i've invited my friends, but this year........... I haven't invite all of my friends yet la. My house is already pack , if i do that , I dont know where to let them sit.:p
OF COURSE THERE IS LION DANCE IN MY HOUSE ! :)
I love these two lions. They are like so damn cute and active. OMG so many pattern :p
Cameras.. cameras.. phone.. tsk tsk tskkk
SEE WHAT THE LIONS DID?! SEE THE SNAKE?! SO AMAXZNG MAN.
My friends..... They came after the lion dance -.- EXCEPT FOR EVELYN ! she managed to make it for the show ! haha She was the earliest one
When friends come.... this is what happened

and of course, MY BFF WAS THERE !

Long time no see, Joeyi C. :)

Lena! And Janice , who had left to Aussie. ; Wait for me to go and find you ok ?


The girls, my jiejies . :D hot right all of them? :p

DOMMY ! the super perasan bro. :p Thank you for coming and also sending the two lengluis :)

Beb. Joey !!










Couldn't stop cam whoring :p



HAHA ! ok a random shot.





Just couldn't stop camwhoring. THANK YOU FOR COMING PEOPLE ! HAPPY CNY ! :)


 
DAmn tired , still wanna kacau -.-
Kent oh Kent. hahahah
Retards -.-

Poor him, the last one to leave. Parents was at Batu Gajah. haha ! so we camwhore :p
Chor 2 night, went out with Phuah and YikLik. Saying wanna go cheong k. Yes I told them i dont wanna go gng rapat one cause it was too far. So they went to the greentown one and idk what happened to me, i asked my uncle who is living in ampang to send me to the gng rapat otk. AND.... i found out i went to the wrong place when i was ald at gng rapat. haha so ... they turn back to gng rapat to fetch me :p But then otk no room , we went movie in Aeon.
 Epic ! They have 3 seats ! but in 3 different rows . HAHA ! We actaully bought it and sat seperately and chat on our whatsapp group. DAFUQ. It was the midnight one, the movie ended at abt 12 + and the cinema was still full of people ! POWER OF CNY !

And on Chor 3 !! Visit to BFF'S ! I was the first one to reach with JinXian. He came to my house to fetch me thr. THANK YOUUU. hahaha. And the first thing i notice was his shirt. THE RUNNING MAN SHIRT HE ASK ME TO BUY TGT WITH HIM LAST YEAR ! i DONT HAVE THE CASH THAT TIME. I wanted to buy one. -.- And LOOK THE NAME TAG CAN BE TORN ! :P

Runing Man no 1 fans.
The first thing we did when we reach her house. WATCH RUNNING MAN ! Aunty Uncle Jiejie also watching running man. laugh like mad in the living room. hahah


And that was my chor 1, 2 & 3. HEH :) And my chor 4,5&6 was at Krabi. But my chor 6 night.... >:)







Gathering at WanXin's house after dinner. :) Hae for a while, a lil bit of birthday celebraation for a while. Then went for another after party party. ahaha. So.... that was basically what i did for CNY. hahaha :)

Owh wait, before we head back to KL. Meet up with my girlfriends.! :) It has been sometime since we last spent some quality time together. Except for carmen, whom i meet almost-everyday at ss15 . haha. Yheeee, i miss them so much. EAT play camwhore do crazy stuff in the mall. I wanna do all these lame stuff over and over again. I wont get tired of doing these stupid things with you guys. :( I MISS YOU ALL LAH. FASTER COME AND STUDY CAN OR NOT?! :P

Comments