twenty twelve?

 2012 was quite a year. A year of awesomeness. I grew up a lot in this year.
I wish i did not, but still i did. Growing up, leaving , learning, letting go , missing , caring, loving, cheering , crying, laughing. I really did learn alot. Hard work does pay, fake people will be gone and hated , real people will be appreciated, feelings fade, memories last, people come and go, you'll find true friends, but be patient. You will find someone who appreciate your appearance. Have fun is what i do most actually. I dont care, I dont listen , I wont change. YES, yes i am dumb and stubborn. WHO CARES? I'm happy with it. :p 

2012 is a year that i wanna go back to. I dont wanna grow older or go younger. I want my form5 life back. Can I? lol
I met a lot of new people this year, or maybe also the year before.
A lil synopsis of my 2012 here maybe. hehehhee :)


The ones i miss the most. Spending almost every weekend of mine with them,

This is the club , that makes me grow up i think.

Learning and party with them is the best memories i have. :D

Learn to care, learn to give. Learn to bullshit, You'll be safe. *what i learn throughout the years*
The outgoings ! These people are crazy. We bullshit we party we gossip. Kind of feel like i grow up with them. haha !
AMC-IANS FOR LIFE !!! :)
And i have to say again, thank you incomings for that wonderful farewell :)
From being a normal leo member to the asst. Sect to the Secretary. From one teacher changing to another teacher. This file change to that file. Report and more reports to do. This seminar to the other. Everyone knows I'm busy like hell. Dont know what for, maybe for the club, maybe for my leos. I dont know. Maybe for the respect. Leo Club isnt only a normal school club.... like those club who only asks you to go for a meeting and then thats a so called club. We actually do go to orphanage, WE LOVE GOING TO ORPHANAGE. and old folks home, to forum and see what other people to do serve. Think I'm bullshitting but I;m actually telling what i think we are actually doing. Dont need to tell, people do think we join the club just to know people from other school. Trust me, if you do nothing, you will never be noticed. So , its not that easy that just join the club and you can know people. I grew up that much in this club, maybe cause i have good seniors, tho we had some problems last time. It pushed us to our limits and I'm actually proud of being a leo. hahahaha

There's another club that keeps me hanging around the school. SPBT (Skim pinjaman buku teks). Responsibility? Heavy in this club. carry books, check books, asking students to wrap and clean their boook , its like begging for their money. They will never listen to you and you have to make them do what you say. I wonder why cant they just stop drawing on their books. THEN MY JOB AND THEIR JOB ALSO EASIER LA . Then complain manyak manyak when they return books. wtf -.-

And in my last year of high school, i decided to join Editorial Board. HAHAHA my mom actually scolded me for joining cause im already that occupied and i still find more things to do. hahahaha But it was worth while, I have a good camera and i was asked to be the camera girl. All i did was take pictures and i get to skip classes. ahahahhahahahaha . ok that was not the point. 
Some of the photos are gonna appear on the school mag, and some are not. MY TEACHER ACTUALLY ASKED ME TO SHOOT THE EDITORIAL BOARD FOR OUR PAGE. omggggg. Thank you Ms. Tham for giving me the chance to do something like that ! HAHAHA . I was really excited and nervous as my photography skills are not that good actually. I tried my best la. :/ And i shoot for the teachers too and also the students for the school magazine cover. hahahah . Thank god MsTham was happy with my photography skill. hahaha

ok i know we dont look good.

Media group, We are awesome people. hahahah

After shooting............. we continue Selca. haha

the boss who talk the most. CARMEN !

THESE TWO. Yivian is going Sunway, and Carmen is going Inti. Thr goes our gang, all over msia and maybe the world. lol

School is actually the best place to go. :(
And my last sports day. GO GO KUNING ! WIN EVERY YEAR PLEASE. HAHA
I miss sitting next to Connie, telling ehr everything. Feeling so comfortable seeing her everyday :( IMISSYOU TC !
HERE THEY ARE ! The cuties .
Tent at school. Camping early in the morning. hahaha
And here is 4S9, the unforgettable class. Gone through so much in form 4. I actually love that class. We actually get to celebrate our FAVOURITE maths & addmaths teacher's birthday before SPM ! :)  PN CHEW I MISS YOU.
You can only do stupid things in high school. Appreciate that opportunity. Im glad i didnt waste it. lol
We kinda became closer than we thought we would be. I have her secrets with me. :X haha The cutie ChenLing. I miss you !
So theres me , qiao qi , evelyn and yeyi. Qiao qi is another one, VAN VAN VAN , everyone knows its her calling me, everyday. I miss you actually. ahahahah
And 5S11 the little family, being so close. LIKE CLOSE CLOSE !
Notice something? My hairstyle changes all year round. HAHAHA ! I dont like sticking to one hair style, I kinda get bored and...  I NEEED A HAIR CUT ! hahaha
There are actually white flowers everywhere last year. And i was one day lat to shoot them at my neighbourhood park. They drop on the grass already :( But I still love them. I cant forget that beautiful tree. hehehe :)
white flowers ! :)
VIETNAM TRIP IN 2012 !! :) before my trials. hahahhaha


So.. food and my eldest sis. haha
and it was the year to vietnam :)

 Not gonna say much about the trip, or I can write until i work tmr. hahaha. Then there it comes, LANTERN FESTIVAL ! This year, I played candles with my mom. hahhaa and we actually sat at the porch and drank tea , eat mooncake and look at the moon. HAHAHA We actuallt decorated the little corner of our porch. and this is how it looks like. I LOVE IT. AHAA


Bamboo and lanterns +candles. :)

Im like, OH HI ! IM DUMB. hahaha
 The second thing i dont wanna stop doing is going to tuition. And , this is one of the tuition i miss the most. My addmaths tuition. HEHEHEE. Addmaths should be the subject we hate, i hated it and i started to love it in my form5. I start to understand and i know how to do. hahaha. My close friends tuition with me here, i get close tuition friends here, i get to bond with my classmates here too. I dont wanna leave this palce actually. I love this place. We love this place, right? Dont we ? ahahaha. So before we stop tuitioning there. My friends did a little something.
Steven's door. The cutest and creative stuff.
I like superman steven ahhaa


this is cute. :)
and my loveliest babiessss. Selca all the way. hahaha
My fav tuition mates ! THEY MAKE ME LEARN ADDMATHS in joy. hehhe :)
There, me and steven. hehehehehehehe handsome right? :p
I wanted a pic of me in uniform , so there goes another day. hahaha
Tuitionmates , exclassmates, tuition teacher. See why i love going to tuition? HAHAHA. I miss them :(
So, we pay the fees to this jiejie. hahaha
Aih i misss them.

Done with CK Tey. I gotta say, you learn the best addmaths here. hahaha

Im the one always having lunch with my mom before going to tuition. And for the last few days, I went totuiton with them. And had my last-before-tuition-meal with them. hahaha

the physics gang ! ahhaha
eventho they go Steven too. but , The go omega with me too !hehehe

 Passing by the tuition centres now do make me wanna go back to tuition. I mean like, WHO HATES GOING TO TUITION WHEN YOU HAVE AWESOME PEOPLE GOING WITH YOU? ahhaha. I learn and sleep and play in tuition. I love them. Tuition................................................................The must go in your high school life. hahah

And in 2012 , I actually squeezed in the crowd to see movie stars in Parade. AHHAA For the very first time with my Yeelin and Eeling. We squeezed to see Aimee chan , Jason , KuMing Wah and also Florence Kwok. They were awesome. hahahaha. And I get to see some local artists too ! :) BTW, Jason is so so so so so cute ! He waved to me and YeeLin !! We literally melted there. ahahahaah

Before the crowd.
and the local artist. Cute ! HAHA
I think you know them, if youre a malaysian. hahaa
testing for my camera. -.- blurred.
incase you dont know who is Jason Chan. HERE HE IS ! ISNT HE CUTE !?!?! hahahaha

In the crowd. We still wanna selca. hahaha

Sorry for the blurness.HAHAHA. Aimee chan looks like a princess !!

OK EMCEE, YOU BLOCKED AIMEE.

Florence kwok si cute. hahaha
 And in the crowd, one of my instagram followers actually recognised me and he told me only a few days ago. In jan 2013. what la youu. hahhaha.

Back in February, For valentines. I went to my friend's church event. The valentines day thingy and i forgot the name. HEHEHE. It was quite a night. Went there to eat only. ahahhaa And i actually met someone from fb. He actually knows who am i. When idk who is he.... and we know each other after that day. ahhaha
Selca after the night !

 And in March ! We have 5 March Babiesss. Seemleng, Evelyn , Kittheng, Yeelin and Yivian. Its obviously the five on the table below , hahahahah
Credits to me. haha



The closest gang of mine. I love each and everyone of them ! :)
I told you, go crazy. Im actually stnading on the edge of the bath tub @ Secret Garden. ahaha ! LOVELY TOILET THEY HAVE !

Awarded as the CAKE CUTTER OF THE YEAR 2012 AND 2011 ! hahaha
And i still rmb, I have my bro to fetch me home. HEEE ! best bro ever. :)
I even got free chatime delivery from the BRO . yheeehee ! :)

Then in the month of June. Eric's birthday. It was actually our very own outgoing, own farewell. ahhaha and we had a surprise for him !! :)



 And in December, we have our baby Yeyi's celebration. :) The first celebration after ASSS-PEEE-AMM. ahhahaha.


She's cute right? hahaa . Like a helllo kitty.














The preparation was done by us. :)



group photos. :( I MISS EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.
Quite a hectic 2012. Ending it in peace. HAHA. AS usual, an Australia trip to end my year. This tim is Sydney, Melbourme and Brisbane. :)

know youreself before you wanna know anyone else.


Sisters. the best ones.




mom's photography. not bad right? hahaha
The OPERA HOUSE. ok.


 There are so much more about this year I didnt put in this blog. My previous posts has talked about it. So, especially the leo one ! I have the most of them in my blog. ahhaha. 2012 is quite a year. I've found true friends, good friends, lovely friends. I learn alot. I love this year. I wish i have a time machine. When I was at my lowest, my classmates were there for me. My friends were there to cheer me up, guide me, lead me, encourage me support me, i feel blessed and grateful actually. :) Time flies. Im growing up and leaving school. Schedule of my life is changing one more time. Time to be independant. Bye 2012, Hello 2013 .






Comments