11th of Jan. :)

vain ! HAHA

So its 11th of Jan. I'm officially 18 now, that fast. hahahahaha I still have to work that day :/
Anyway, I need to say this again. Thank you for the wishes ! :) I had to work and i have to reply all the texts and answer calls on my phone as i have plans at night.ahahaha.

So , breakfast Bakkutteh and then work. Then work ends at 7 , party starts at 8 +. Rushed home ! and then RUSHED TO EURO. omg.

Lucky, i wasnt late. tho, most of the people were there already. eheeh.
okay, look at helena. aahaa i think she will kill me.
They are good guys, ok. lol
I was actually a bit late, these people were already there when i reach. ahaha. So.. drinks came, food ordered.... Everyone thought my 18th will be a big one, but it ended up just like this. HAHA. sorry for the disspointment.


I HAVE TWO CAKES AT ONE TIME THIS YEAR!



I have two cakes this year. let me explain why. haha. I was in the car and i was just saying, asking , Eyh, i have no cake ah? haha. Then i thought they got me joking but then when I reach mom and dad drop us first , they say they go buy cake first. then when i went out with Dom to wait for yiling and my parents. He told me they actually bought a cake for me already. -.- So... i have two chocolate cakes to eat . BWAHAHA.
I love this part. And i really do hope my wish come true this time. ehehe :)
as you can see, most of the time, we canwhore, edit pic, post pic online and eat only. haahaha
HEHE ! my cake cutter ! he say since i cut for yeyi now he cut for me. AND they dont let me cut by myself -.-
ok you look cute here , cake cutter. hahaha :p
The first piece from the cake is mine. And he decorated it abit  HAHA
And i forgot to mention, my family was there too ! nyehhehe. Chocolate indulgence were the cake they bought for me, from Secret Recipe ! :)
And the group photo. :)

The hotties that night. ;)
 Those who reach late, I have got a special corner for youu. :p

MUN MUN ! i love calling you this. haha thankyou for coming weyy. I love you la sifatt guai. haha
Helloo JENGHAW. One of them that I am so honoured to have as my friend. hehe :)


LILIAN ! yes youre not fat,dont tell me that youre fat, IM MAD. hahah
Was about to leave for second round at 11 + , then suddenly dont feel like going to somewhere illegal for some of them. Changed paln to sing k, MY FAV HOBBY. hahah. So before leaving, those that are not coming camwhored with me a while. heheh :)
Lilian ! :* the hottie. ahah
Yiling ! :) cute daoo boom liao.
Joey ! heeeeeeee, im in the same height with her. haaha !
Sweetie Nicole ! OH i miss her so much !
Janice , she wished me at 12 ! haha
And my hot Helena ! My lovely photographer for the night ! <3 br="br">
 So, seperated cars to go OTK for the sing k session. I WAS SO EXCITED IN THE CAR TO GO SING K. hahahaha And my car reached there first so.. we cam whore again. heheeh
HELLO TO MY SBF , haeeling :)
and hello to Hogan, at last, a photo with you in my blog after so many times ok. HAHA

I have to say, I love going sing k. Especially with Eeling and Jeng Haw. The best sing k kakis, whatever song, what ever lyrics , just sing and shout and get high. Thats what we normally do la. And when its time for emo and slow songs, we gowith the flo. hahaha. And... eventually we found new sing k kaki. Jinxian , Kent and Hogan. Those who actually SING ! No shy shy or whatever it is. hahahh. Aww, glad that we went sing k. hahaha. Sore throat came to me in the middle of the session and the session ended at 1 + after everyone left. JengHaw send me back home so.. King sum si again. Like how we did last time. haha.

Reached home at 1.30+- and then online, reply birthday wishes, twitter insta faebook messages and stuff. hahaa, took me quite sometime to do that. and then, ITS TIME TO OPEN THE PRESSIES ! >:) 
How they look like. lol
This was from Nicole ! :) Thank you ! I LOVE IT! so cute!
From my SBF ! I made her a photo frame last year for her birthday, and she gave me this for my birthday. ahaha I LOVE YOU. this is gonna be on my study table hahah
See what she wrote on the box -.- hahahah


From KitYi , MeePin and Lilian ! Thank youu ! These are so pretty !! Wore the ring the other day already. hehe :)
SEEE ! ahaha
From Yiling ! SHO SWEET !
Thank you YiLing ! I havent try it yet. soon, hahah


JInXian, It has been sometime since i last get a present like this. hahaha. THANK YOU ! so cute la the bear




I looked at the box and.. what the hell is magic sand . And this came out, so cute and nice ! THANK YOU KENT ! :)
 You might notice some of those who had appear that night did not give me present. They say postpone worr. So imma wait. I'M WAITING ! haha. And i finished opening and packing back those stuff and got ready to go to bed, it was already 3smtg and I the first thing that came in mind was that.. i needa go to work tmr morning. OMG THIS IS KILLING ME. ahhaha.

Uglify myself once again in blog. My sis took this when i was about to pose for the picture. HAHA !
THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE NIGHT ! :)
Sorry if i have bored you for the night. hahaha. But i did enjoy myself la :p And I forgot to take pic with Dom, Im gonna find him and take pic with him tmr. ok. Done. bye with birthday post d.hahaha

And Btw, Im legally 18. I am officially having my own debit card, AND ITS HELLO KITTY LIMITED WINTER EDITION. haahhaah

SEE HOW CUTE IT IS!?!
 Okay, I've exaggerated a bit but, Isnt it so damn freaking cute? hahaa. AND , I actually used it today. SHHH. hahah. Went Parade after dinner and I actually wanted to buy clothes . End up not buying any clothes but went into Etude House and spent RM156 on nail polish and hand lotion only. -.- My one week salary , GONE. haahahaa



Add caption
 I went in just to buy nail polish. and ended up buying 3 nail polish as they're having promotion, and i got the free cotton and also nail polish remover. And on our way out from the shop..... This appeared.
super duper cute hand cream !
pink yellow blue green
 We wanted to only buy one, but my sis and i couldnt choose which one to buy... SO WE BOUGHT THE WHOLE SET FOR RM 100. ahhahaah. YIIH SO DAMN CUTE
It came like this.
 Its actually the christmas pack. Doing promotion and its limited. i DONT KNOW if they have finished the stock for this. They have this cute pillow and a pen. haha. SO DAMN CUTEEE
FREE calender.

At least after spending so much i get free cotton , nail polish remover and also a calender. Im satisfied. hahaa












Comments