10 days, 3 different places.

Yes , its Australia again. I think every year i have to go there once as my sister are there. haha So this year is a lil bit different. The first destination is not Melbourne but Brisbane, where my aunt is.We reach at night and we got our car then drove to my aunt's house. ahhahaaha there goes that lil cute pug. WHY ARE YOU SOO CUTEEEE??

I forget the name of this beach but its in brisbane :)

They were running.



too sunny and windy. haha
Everywhere we go, we visit the beach. haha as its summer, EVERYONE GOES TO THE BEACH ! I have to say, the beaches there are beautiful. Love it, i shall go there every summer for the beach. haah Couldnt imagine how it will be like if i were there with my friends.


Im a fatty and i know it.

HELLO surfer's paradise. one of my fav beach.

SEE WHO I MET ! hahaha

no lunch, but bread -.-

wasnt able to swim cause period. :(

coffe and cold wind. best combination?

was only able to play with sand and i built my own great wall of china. ahaha

Before leaving, you have to try smtg unique. hhaha
After sis's graduation, the next dayyyy, we flew to SYDDNEEYYY :)

And here you go another beach. hahah

the not so many people beach, BONDI BEACH :)

MOM so cute. haha



So this is actually how Bondi beach looks like. Just like that.

Tho its JUST LIKE THAT. i like it. haha
SO, hello sydney.  This is darling harbour. :)
Two years ago i was here. lol

The OPERA HOUSE ! :)

and the SYDNEY BRIDGE.
 These two are basically the things you want to take pics of in Sydney. haha
HERE ! another awesome beach in Sydney. Its the Manly Beach ! :)

one of the most happening bridge i shall say, or maybe cause its small ? haha
Done with the beaches ! I'll blog about the food later. haha Didnt really swim in this trip, only dip my feet into the sea. I have no moood to go into the water. Everyone is wearing bikini and I have no bikini :( HAHAHA but i think even if I bought one, I will only wear there , I wouldnt be wearing them in Msia. ahahha. Oh and i must say, there are fattening food there but i did not gain weight. HAAHHA !

Its cool to go aussie in summer. You can go to the beach and ITS NOT REALLY HOT ! well some days are hot but its gonna be windy somehow and the wind is chilly. :) I like thaaat. I didnt really enjoyed this trip, i was like so eager to go back home. I dont know whyy I actually feel home sick even with my parents there with me.

The only thing I hate abt going to Aus, I NEEDA CONVERT 3X + WHEN I SHOP. :( Looking at the price tag, OH ! 29.95 ! wait... x3.... its not only 29.95. GAHH, but at least i bought shoes tops shorts jeans jacket and kind of a dress? haaha. thats enough. Imma wait for my Hongkong or Bangkok trip to shop. I'LL WAIT for that day to come. haha

Comments