Who i love. | 2012

I remember this year started quiet miserably 'cause the school wants to separate the pure science students and the sub-science students(Taking accounts drop Bio)  in my class, as my class was the only class like this. So, after a year of bonding with 4S9 students, this family was separated into two classes. And thats the reason why this year my class has only 22 students. 

This separation did not only separated 4S9 to two classes but also me and my besties, MY PRESIDENT AND MY VICE PRESIDENT of Leo Club of AMC 2011/2012 , when i was the secretary. We were like the three besties always sticking together in class. 

That was why i said i started 2012 miserably. LOL  I dont know who to sit with , cause for the pass few years i was in the same class with my closest friends, i have no problem with finding seats -.-
this is connie. HAHAHA :)

Until this year, i went to school without any expectation or plans. Everything happened naturally.... Then i sat with Teoh Connie. :D

At first i didnt expect much stuff happening with both of us. We have not been close tho we have been in the same class since last year. HAHAHA. But then through this year, we became closer than you think we are. haahaahahahahha


So, we been through ups and downs together in the school, discuss things together, eat together , shop together, play together, dance together, take photos together AND I STARTED TO LOVE HER. <3 b="b">

We were like... I dont know we some how got so much in common, those people i wanna gossip about, she know who are they and we know all the detail and we can make conclusions out of gossiping. haahah. I told her nearly all of my secrets, she knows everything of me in this year. haahhaa. Well , my deskmate and i made an awesome duo in my classssss. HEHEHEEE


And after half a year being in that class and also being in the same tuition with my classmates, brought us together. I found some lovely people to be close with. :) HuiYin , Yiling and also YeeYee. They somehow makes my day sometimes. Memories of arguing with the teacher, playing with the teacher, camwhore in tuition, reserving seats in tuition. They are just so awesome and I JUST LOVE THEM. I dont know how i became so close with HuiYin actually, she's just another lovely peeps to have in my life, tuition life and school life awesome....


They are actually so damn freaking awesome.
We all ... 5S11 have been through so many things together, i really dont understand why are there so many problems happening in our class. Class fund lost, people cheating on people, people arguing like nobody's business, obvious beh song, and so on... So many things. We end our high school life with the warmest barbeque at school during pj class. That day i found out how much we love each other :) We care about each other. I was really happy that i was in this awesome class, nobody can feel how awesome my class is. ITS LIKE A BIG FAMILY with guidance of all out awesome teachers, temporary or permanent ones. You all brought all of us together and i am very grateful to have them. :)
OPS. its kinda blurry. :) On graduation night !

_________________________________________________________________________________


Out of 5S11 , I am also so so so so grateful to have so many good friends, bad friends and all. haahha. And im gonna list them out now, Evelyn , kittheng, YeeLin, Yivian , Ye Yi, Carmen L , Carmen W , Yee Venn, Yu Wei, PeiTong, Yee Ching, Michelle , Macy , JiaWern, Xiao Hui, Angeline, CuiYing, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ALLL THE LEO PEEEEEEPOOOOO. :)

This is when we are all there to celebrate the march babies' birthday. 

Celebrating late my birthday on the 15th cause ive just came back from taiwan :)
 There is three ladies who knows most of my secrets. HAEELING, EVELYN TAN and LIEWYEELIN. My SBF is eeling, My neighbouring besty is Evelyn and rich ass yeelin. I share my secrets with them, i trust them and love them. They are the good listeners of mine and three of them knew different secrets of mine. Didnt know i have so much secrets till i wrote this. ahahah. 
SBF OVER HERE ! hahahah

Sexy evelyn.

Liew yeelin. richa ass :p
After my primary school year , EeLing is no more in the same class with me. This 5 years we had never been in the same class, idk how did she became my bestfriend. hahahaha. I have tons of their ugly photos somehow. -.-

Its time for SPBT people.

Look at our president, how she stares. haha

When you joined the right club, you have fun instead of duties.
 Well, evelyn and yivian they all are all in one gang. Jiawern and xiao hui is another gang, YeeVenn and Yuwei is another gangangeling and cuiying, can be in the same gang with yeelin they all or maybe another gang too? ahahah. Well, my high school life became awesome with them, leo and spbt and other stuff. Going concerts or seminars together, play together, plan stuff together, HAVE FUN TOGETHER. 

Going to tuition was one of the things i love to do , cause good friends are there and i could raelly learn. But school, hmm, i go because i have friends. haahhaha. 








As for leo, leo peeps are AWEEESOMEEEE. I knew them since i joined leo, i know more of them after being the BOD. Being a BOD in AMC is somehow different. You can have pressure, you can feel everyone looking at what youre doing, especially in school Not much of the teachers like LeoClub, well, they will never understand what we do. :) 
There's two more of our Form 5 BOD. Angeline and Kelly.
From Leo, I learn how to care how to tolerate and i grew up cause of leo somehow. If I wasnt in leo, my high school life wont be that much exciting. GOING LANGKAWAI, GOING JOHOR, GOING OLD FOLKS HOME, GOING ORPHANGE, GOING THIS EVENT GOING THAT EVENT, GO PLANT TREE AND ALL. :) You can never imagine life could be that great. :)




Being the TOP SECRETARY in my region. :)


Without the 6 of them, i wouldnt achieve what I've achieve in leo i think >>>>>>>>>
I never expected that much. I thought i'd maybe get the.. Outstanding maybe? In B2. BUT I GOT THIS. bwahahahah. Getting this in front of all leos from M'sia. I still cannot forget that moment on stage. :)





This PR is really a PR. We take photos together during every forum together, i mean together finding everyone to take photos with. HAHAHA I LOVE THIS LADY :)


So during Forum 2012, when BOD for fiscal year 2012 got so close.
This forum was made awesome eventho the hotel sucked -.-
IPOH AND KAMPAR !
With le president from Kampar, allison. Idk why I love this pic soso much. lol
Well i love this picture. hhaahhaah. Farewell for Form5 Leos. hm, FROM ENEMIES TO FRIENDS.
When life gives you lemon, you make lemonade.

And my lemonade tasted AWESOME. !

_________________________________________________________________________

Out of school, i have Many more who i love. HAHAHA I'm sorry that I didnt blog bout you guys. SO many more of you. I cannot finish blogging till tonight if i have to blog about all of you. One fine day when i go out with you guys taht i have never blog about, i WILL BLOG. ahahaa. :)


My life is exciting enough to have people come and go when some stays, till the day I die maybe. I appreciate everyone of them. Thank you for being part of my life. :)


Comments