Soft Chalk ? :D

Yesterday, i thought i could study but then i got bored and i Soft pastel-ed my hair. ahha.
So dipdye is trending now, I wanted to dipdye my hair but im still too young to do that. I m still in school. hahaaha. SO I TRIED SOFT PASTEL !

in an old plain teeshirt , to let it get stained on, haha.
 Just so you know, soft pastel is just soft chalks. CHALKS = powder. Soft pastel is not permanent, so it just comes off so easily. Grab gloves before you start doing it. ! :)
Its really easy to 'paint' your hair. Wet your hair, grab a soft pastel and rub on it. Make sure your hair is really wet if youre having dark hair color !!

I fell inlove with blue idk why. SO , I dyed it blue. I used light blue, dark blue and also... a grey blue color. I love the colours.
Well i wanted to see the outcome faster so i used the heat roller to dry my hair faster. 


Even tho i used a glove. I touched my hair non stop and got this stained on my hair. haha

The result of it !

I am very satisfied with the colour !

Light blue light blue !
 AND one more thing. The chalk comes out of your hair real easily. So it might get stained on your blouse or smtg so make sure you dont wear cotton or it will not come off even after washing it. ! I got it stained on my cotton blouse and its stained. Idk will it come off yet. :/ 

If youre in your room while youre doing this, and you dont have a window in your room. The colors might not show up that well under dim lights. Sun light helps showing off the colors ! :)


 
SELCA
My selca pic before i went down and show my mom my hair. HAHAHA :)


if youre gonna get a box. Check the length. Longer ones are better if youre gonna use it more than once

I bought the one with 32 pieces

If you wanna try this. You can get the soft pastels stationary shops ! I recommend you to get long ones instead of the short ones if youre having longer hair like mine. Short ones finish really fast if you want brighter color. I bought short ones and i regretted :(

Comments