Phone madness

It has been sometime since i last blogged. :/

Was like so busying changing phone, phone numbers, getting phone numbers and all.


My old blackberry blacked out, and my mom bought my sis a brand new Note2. So imma be using her old Galaxy S :( So.......... I have not only changed phone, Ive changed my number too. BECAUSE MY DAD, has a numer from his company and he needs to pay RM150 every month and IT HAS UNLIMITED DATA plan so I've took it and use it. HAD TO TELL EERYONE IVE CHANGED NUMBER. -.-



anyway, thats not the main point. So its spm now, so i brought my phone to school to contact my mom if I were to leave early i could call her. And lucky me, after Physics paper 3 today........ MY PHONE GOT STOLEN. We went to the class where we put our bags and my friend said she wants to tell me smtg and she wants to text me. I dont rmb telling her that I've changed number so I said I'd just miss call her now. And I started finding my phone. I was like, FUuuuuuuuuu. WHERE DID MY PHONE GO? I took all my books out and search and Search AND SEARCHHHH . I couldnt find my phone, my friends helped me find but there is no phone. :(

So , I lost my phone as well. I need to get all the contact again. AGAIN ! :( Shall start using the manual phone book instead. Sigh



Worst month of the year 2012, NOVEMBER.

Comments