FREEDOM?

Accounts paper was today, the only subject that gets on my nerves and all. :( But it ended quite well, wasnt satisfying but yet, Im SO GLAD THAT ITS OVER. !

So there's a new shop in town. Opposite my school, just right opposite ! And we had lunch over there before My accounts paper 2.

Special drinks?


Greentea papaya !

Lemon and pear.
There are still many healthy and weird combination of drinks having there. This is super cute ! And the drinks actually taste awesome :)  

Panini Ham and dk what cheese sandwich !


Dad ordered this sandwich. Well he never like cute food. hahaha so he gave his to me, as i wasnt that hungry, i had that half sandwich as my lunch. haha
It taste good tho.! 









Dad's coffe.



My banana soya smtg drink. haha
   


I remember it saying that this helps detox and all. so i ordered it , praying i wont get stomache during Paper 2. The banana taste so awesome. SO NICE ! :)



The decorations are Super cute !

That kid should be the owner's son. haha


Yes, Christmas is coming soon !!
The flowers that matches the whole cafe !

The view from the table behind me.  LOVE IT !
The location of this cafe is opposite Elim Church and opposite my school too? haha. Its actually in the second floor. They have a teddy sign as their logo and writing JYJ in the middle. Seems like they are JYJ's fan? haha. Well I tried this, and i am recommending you guys to go check this cafe out. hah ! :)


My awkward face after paper 1, before paper 2. ahah

Even the bill plate is cute ! haha

Today's pics are taken with my sis's Note2. Quality is good ! :) I'm loving it. Stil havent get a new phone yet :( Dad is not buying me a new phone. Im not getting to use phone until i get a new one so , peeps if you wanna contact me. Contact me throught fb , twitter or instagram :)

Comments