sunday at a hotel

Spending my sunday at Syuen ! Sleeping as early as i could as i just got back from healy at abt 12 i think? Then quickly go to bed . Waking up at 6.30 this morning, got ready and its already 7 smtg and i was late, i had to reach school beofre 730. I cant make it so i went straight to syuen. >:)

As I reach, everybody else havent reach yet. :) So , hae there until the come. and then they came. And then the seminar started at 9. DAMN, the room was stuffy at first but then it became colder and colder, then it turned FREEEZING. 

It was a score A seminar, for 4 subjects. Bi Bm Sejarah and also maths. Well it started off with maths, its like so so cause MY TUITION TEACHER IS SO AWESOME HE had taught us everything we should know. then ... the others were okay, I VE learned a lot. 

The seminar was quite awesome, the speakers made me LMAO with their jokes. lol

Praying that This Seminar will help for SPM ! I've stayed in the hall for A DAY ! 10 and a half hours there. OMG. So I hope that it helps.  LOVES <3 font="font">

Comments