sooocial networking. on?

This week school ends at 1 due to the lack of class rooms for PMR ! its gonna end next week, sad. No more 1 o'clock school dismissal. Days after trials.. or maybe after graduation nights are like.. doing state papers , different state papers. KELANTAN , MELAKA, SELANGOR, SBP.... why so manyyy ?! Though its good for us, having more practise but people do get bored right? :(  
So , school dismissed ! YEAY ! And i've got the new links from my friends ! NEW LINKS THIS SIDEEE >>>>
They're all from instagram .




 
Need to share this. My lunch today ! The very famous mee goreng in Ipoh. Idk where is this from , but said  my godmother. ahha

By the wayyyyyy, 
Anyone using INSTAGRAM? follow meeeeeeeeee. IMMA #instaaddict.



Or maybe, whatsapp / bbm / twitter / fb me? 
lol. 

so, time's up for me to blog. RUSHINGFORTUITIONS AGAIN !
Last but not least. How I drive I tuition today ! Hahaha. Alphard is the carrrr ! ;)

Comments