Back to January.

I miss what I had in January. Everything was so fun, so new, so close, so.. motivated. 
WHO ELSE MISS THE PAST !? I really feel like turning back time, going back to Form 1 or 2 when we can still be mischievous , having fun in class. Just in a blink of an eye, I'm now a SPM candidate. Time flies, don't they? I was still wondering when is it going to my time for a GRADUATION NIGHT? When is my school life gonna end. I wished that it'd end that soon. I still wish that to happen, but i know im going to miss this so much. 

: says my first Leo Forum in my Leo Life

What i gain the second year. :)

One of my fav shots. :)
I did not regret that i was so crazy in school. Doing what I have to or dont have to do in class and in school or even in tuitions. I'm so glad that I've had my Leo life as a member, an active member getting the Outstanding member award, to an assistant ecretary to the secretary and got to become THE TOP SECRETARY I did not expect that much when i join this club. I was blur, didnt know what to do although both of my sisters are Leo members and one of the became the BOD too. But that was years ago. My leo life is exciting , fun, plaful , meaningful. My experience, my time, my knowledge , my guts came from this club. I'm honestly GRATEFUL that i've joined this club. I've got to know so many things, so many different people from different schools. I even get the change to go for my Youth Exchange trip to Taiwan and i got an exchange youth from Japan and that is Nakagawa Kei. At the same time i got to know Yumi and Misato. My trip to taiwan, i get friends from Pahang, Penang and also Ipoh and of course , Taiwanese ! I'd never get the chance to experience school life in their school without this club. I wouldn't get the chance to go for forum, wearing gaum, RECIEVING AN AWARD in front of all the leos from the whole Malaysia ! 
: says how our leo life ended.

: the Japanese YE ! :)

I love viewing back old photos , having back my old memories. And i've just change my fb profile picture to one of the photo I took during my 'surprise' birthday party in January at Brewster's. It was so fun. So happy. Everything was so fine, close friends are still so close, so fun. Still the same. Everything can change in a year, you'll never know what will happen. I love seeing things changing, but not to worst but better. You'll never know what to expect. 
: Says my surprise birthday :)

: says something that needs to stay in the past. <3 span="span">


 


Comments