AMC Dinner Night '12

Last friday was the night all Form 5 AMC-ians were looking forward to.

DINNER NIGHT ! or shall I call it Graduation Night?

So, all of the girls who used to look.. not that hot looked super hot that night !

5th of October will be the greatest night for all of us. The 9th performance were the performance from my class , 5S11 ! I'm still waiting for the video of our performance to be uploaded. AWAIIITINGGGGGG ~

I expected myself to reach at 7 , but i reached at 7.30 +- -.-
i THOUGHT I WAS LATE. but then when i reach there, YILING WAS THERE ! arriving together with me so we went up together. WE WERENT LATE ! >:)
the first person i saw was our principal then to the hot ladiess ! First thing we do when we reach was to, SIGN LIKE A ROCK STAR on the big banner at the entrance then meet up with the girls. As I was.. used to be the photographer. I wasn't asked to take a picture with , but to take a picture for. THAT HURTS? lol
So it began like this. :)

After settling down, it was table 28 ! Right next to my besties' table ! haha. 
These are both of our pretty emcees. 
YiYin and Rachel !
i LOVE Rachel's dress. its so cute !

So , before everything started. All of us are so excited. There were no time for us to settle down and sit down or to stay quite.  WE WERE ALL CRAZY TAKING PICTURES !
Ching Ching. :) Lovely girl. People thought mine and her dress was the smal. HELLO? mine is short long , and hers is long? -.-


I love you my lady. so much that i need to upload so many photos of you. hhahah

And its you again. ahhaha

 Hello to this lady in RED! Michelle ! the quite looking one but she's actually not that quite. 
Got to know her through seemleng and ching. 
Lovely one :)
Here's to our SEEM SEEM LENG LENG. hahah. 
The one that always got the chance to let us let out laugh. :)


CLASS MATES ! aren't they lovely? 
yiling and yonglin :)

Green- deskmate. Purple - tuition deskmate ! <3 br="br">

She's just so lovely. the one i mentioned before. The one that arrive at the same time with me !

The furhter view of us. HAHHA


 MaeJean. I love to hug her, she's so tinyyyyy. 
Hugging her is like.... I feel warm, idk why. HAHA. the tiny one. I LOVE YOU !
We normally dont see her much. idk why. tho we are in the same school. Believe it or not. 
My standard 1 BESTIES ! <3 p="p">
still my bestie when i was in Form 1 or 2 but, different classes made us grew apart
But thanks to our club. Bonded us back !

She always never wanted to take pictures with me at school.
Wonder why she allow me to do that that night? HAHAHA. 

Here's to my cutest F 5 teacher ! 
Could be say that she's one of the closest teacher with me. 
As I've joined the editorial. and im the photographer. My class is always spared from her class and I'm always busy taking pictures of students and teachers with her for the school magazines. AHHH, these will be memories. !





Comments