Youtube is where i go everyday.

Wanna know where i always waste my time going?


INTO THE CYBER YOUTUBER WORLD !

you'll never get me if you dont love music. and pretty people.

I spend hours sitting infront of my mac listening to different people doing covers of those same songs, with their different accent and music or melody. HOW LOVELY !
 How i always wish i have such good voice :(

My fav list :

1. Jayesslee
2. Tiffany Alvord
3. David Choi
4. Kina Grannis
5. Niga Higa
6. Clara C
7.  Madilyn Bailey
8. Boyce Avenue
9. Jinnyboy
10. Joseph Germani


Well these are the top 10 ! THERE ARE MORE ! <3 or some of them are random picks and sounds AWESOME !

I really wish i could meet any of them in real, my mom ... I'm always not allowed to go to those meetings or concerts. :(
Ending my high school year this year ! Im gonna get freedom ! and im sooo gonna meet on of those guys .


LOVES ! XOXO back to youtube.


Comments