last day of FEB ! 29 th !

Today's the last day of feb. 

29TH ! the one day we have in 4 years !!

okay so , he's in NS. Did i tell you ? HAHA, we got back together- just so you know

It has been 4 years I think? I have been stuck with the same guy for 4 years, going to be 5 years.
My whole secondary life is HIS !
hahaha

So the call i have been waiting for for weeks came today. :)
He called me ! heheeeeeee. my mood is back

Though exam some how ended, tomorrow's the alst day. FOR PJK.

i COULDNT balance my accounts yet he made my day. heheeeee 

This year's a new year. 

February and i made a bunch of new friends. :) JSUT LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS
 and for the very first time i have people using my pics and my lines to tweet or blog. 
having seniors favouriting my tweets or even retweet them !
haah !

I just miss my seniors. Those who left school. I MISS YA'LL !

Both of my sis left back to Melbourne, here i am again alone in ipoh. 

Back to my 24/7 instagram life.
Check my insta, 

vanessayeng is the username.

You'll find pretty much all the delicious food in ipoh appearing in my insta.
Having people asking me where to try this food -.-

JUST LOVE TAKING PHOTOS.

Making friends through instagram is what i have been doing these few months. 
which is fun, taking photos obviously shows what kind of person i AM :)


Its already february. In a blink of an eye, Iveleft Taiwan for a month + :(
 Yet my hosting sister told me they;re gonna come over to MSIA !
In august or maybe july. 
I AM SO EXCITED !
she might be coming to my house for sleepovers. 
I WANNA BRING HER OUT I WANNA BRING HER OUT ! :D

oH OH ! and by then i must have got my driving license !
I have started learning how to drive tho. :)
Got my L LICENSE ! 
P license COMING UP !


July would com ereal fast, so is march !
TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF MARCH !
he is coming back on the 17th ! :)
The other day he told me they mihgt be coming back on 10 th !
the date is getting nearer !
After finish the Sivik paper in 30 minutes, i have an hour more for me to sleep.
Imaginations bumped into my head.
Imagining , he called my mom and toldher he's gonna fetch me back from tuition without me knowing.
he wants to give me a SURPRISE !
knowing this wouldnt happen. 
I smiled by myself in my seat -.- WTF
Imagine he fetch me home from school.
Imagine he bought me flowers without telling me he was back.

I MAGINE all the stuff that i know he wouldnt do. 
So thats my stupid imagination in that stupid 1 hour !


Couldn't wait for him to be back. :)

IMISSHIMSOMUCH ! :)   
 
 

Comments