FEBRUARY MONTH OF LOVE.

February = month of love
So i went to the BE MY VALENTINE event at harvest time sanctuary
luckily i sat with people i know. LESS AWKWARDNESS !

Sitting on my right was SeeHwa then left was Joey.

MY CAMERA WASNT WORKING AT FIRST !
awkward and we couldn't camwhore . Adding more awkwardness.
So.. the night went on.

 
My not working camera somehow took this shot <3
LOVE IT !
the table decoration with rose petals.

 The close ones. 
Joey Annabelle SeeHwa Me YiYin and Connie !
 Once again,
SeeHwa YiYin Me Connie MeiKeet PeiShan & Crystal !
 Mavis Rachel ( the singer ) AunChi & SeeHwa
 MeiKeet and SeeHwa the two adorable one. haha
 THIS IS THE EPIC ONE !
Me and SeeHwa was waiting for our turn to take pic with the balloon ! THAT RED BALLOON !
We were waiting for so long and obviously
we wanted to take pic with the balloon. But that gang of friends, was still standing there...
Still... standing...
still there..
Then they started taking pictures,
then the guy beside me OBVIOUSLY i think knew we wanted to take pic there.
Then they ask us to take pic together, 
OKAYYY, we take picture.
Then there we go, a picture of us and the balloon and... some new friends ( IDK THEIR NAMES)
hahahahahaahahaha. 

 GINNY ! The elder sis i know since i was a kid, Thanks to our parents. ;)

 My juniors ! Avery first pic with them
PeiShan Me KwokPhuiYuan ( the only one i find it wakward when she call me VANESSA !)

My babe Sis and I ! :) I WILL MISS HER SO MUCH. She's leaving to kl :(
 The best friends.
 The my friends :) haha
 Well our very first pic together :) 

 SeeHwa and Shaun Chin ! HAHAHA
the most epic moment, they were planning to come over and to ask SeeHwa to take pic with them. 
OMG.
and the more epic moment, he ask for our fb. I gave,
then he realise he added me before. 
Linking me to another guy.
Then i was like, ohhh.
*is it?* hahahaha
She said she would use this as profile pic. THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY
FOR HER TO MAKE AS PP.  
so come on. haha



Night ended at 10.30 +. Mom has been waiting outside at 10 somthing. ahha
opps
so , AFTER photo taking session, we left. thats all :)
 

Comments