5S11 for 2012.

So,  fyi Im in 5S11 this year. the only class taking accounts and physics, without Bio.
I kind of hate this class at first cause of the people. so , got rid of the hating, try to get use to it. WELL, i dont think i wil enjoy it as much as i did in 3P6.

By the time i got back from Taiwan , it was already.............. 3 days school has started. I started school late once again. -.-
And now its only february, passed up 3 absent letters for skipping school. 
AS MUCH AS I HATE GOING INTO THE CLASS, i dont feel like going to school. -.-




WELL , its already february, getting use to everything. NOW they wanna change timetable and even teacher. my acccounts teacher use to be my class teacher, Pn. Siva, though i dont like her, i still wants her to teach than pn seah idk why. Well, whatever we cant decide anything so let it be.

So ! its 2012, its a new year, knew new friends in such short time, enjoyed my new year with the new and besties. :) well, my instagram are ful of updates, check them out :)

the year was okayy, till february.
I kept asking my mom 
- WHERE TO STUDY
-WHAT YOU WANT ME TO STUDY
-SHOULD I TAKE A LEVELS OR FOUNDATION
-WHERE AM I GOING TO STUDY?!
-MALAYSIA OR AUSTRALIA OR SOMEWHERE FURTHER???!!!!!!!

I cant wait to leave this place. 

I wish i could just skip form 5 and just go for foundation straight can i? 
I never use to hate school this much, idk why i hate it so much this year.
It makes me feel that form 5 is a waste of time. Seeing my sisters all graduating this year and all. 


And i wanted to study interior design, I told my mom this. She told me , study what you want as long as youre interested.


SO I MADE THE DECISION OF TAKING UP INTERIOR DESIGN,
then that day she asked me, you really wanna study interior design? 
I said,  yes, i want interior design.
She ask again, you dont wanna study purchaser anymore?
And i was like, TELLL ME WHAT YOU WANT.
from that it obviously sounds like she doesnt want me to study interior design but smtg.. sounds worth studying to her, PURCHASER? 
maybe, i could make the decision. 
I like pretty things, i like to buy things. 
I have my own thinking, i have my own ideas. 

Can i take both? :( 


CAN I?

Comments