I am back . :)

Woah, its been a long time since I've blogged? 

didnt even have my took off braces photos. HAHA ! I've actually took off my braces. :)


Nyway, I'm single again. Update my facebook status with it writing, When things happens too many times, the exact opposite actually happens. 

Breaking up for too many times, him being alone and I am the one having much friends and guys to be around with, now the exact opposite actually happens to me. I AM NOW, doubled or anything. -.-

He is living happily over there, and Im emo-ing over here. like WTF......


Brought my dog out for a walk today. Remembering the time he ran to my house to find me. :)
I was looking at the corner, the turning point where he always appear when I was waiting. A guy in white shirt and his favourite sports shoe on. When he reaches, he is always sweatyy. Im wet when he hugs me. So warm, so wet, I actually miss it but at the time I actually laugh at him being so sweaty. :)
He just smiles and hug me even tighter. He was so sweet.

Then I remember the time he taught me add maths through the line, i took pictures of the questions and send to him through msn. ;D then we went mcD for addmaths -.- Add maths meant a lot to us I think.... somehow. ahahahha

Well, untill this year. things changed, I was the one at first not wanting everyone to know we were together, then now. He is the one, we coupled back, but then none of his friends knew, he told them we were just besties.
He told the girls, he doesnt know if he still likes me or not. 
He told me, but he didnt know i wasnt happy. 
After 2 years + , he still oesnt know when im happy and when im not. Everything's gone bad to worse.

I miss the old him, he said he want back the old me. both of us changed, he sincerely told me he hate me when Im acting like how i did when we were arguing. I miss how he only tells taht im the only pretty one and not the other girl, and insist that she is seriously very pretty when i say she's not. Then you put up all your anger on me. Can't you see im jealous or something? You blind?

They ask me why we broke up, all i can say is you said I've changed.

Once i told one of my bestie i broke up. She told me, good on you. you dont seem to be happy after the latest recovery. 

My SBF told me to get a new one, like... if i could..? And warn me not to get back into that lion cave and get myself hurt again after coming out from it.

You asked me do I still love you that night, idk how to answer cause i dont know if you really love me or not. You tell me day and night but you never tell it to me when i really need it. 
i cried so hard that day and i called you to get some comfort when i broke down, i told you everything on the phone, you told me, 'harh? i cant hear a word. Can we text? '
You ever know I actually cried even harder after you hang up? Then you text me and ask, whats wrong and you said you were heart broken hearing me cry? :'(

We went to the night market, you walked me the whole neighbourhood then we saw fireworks. 
We went to the park at night, and you were sweating like hell.
We eat and eat and eat but we never get enough, and you've never tried ice cream potong. 

You've posted that status saying
We were so busy thinking about the future that we left out the moments we're having.
You were the one. not me? I dont know if youre referring to us you know, o ryoure referring to some other poeple but this is just too similar with you. 
Youre forever telling me youre gonna have spm you cant do this you cant do that. Now its over, are there a lot of things you wish youve done? Are you? 
I've actually planned to make macaroons for your birthday as a surprise, go out and do something fun on our 3rd year anniversary, you ruined them all :(
I'm only gonna blame you no matter what. I HATE YOU :'( 

You've promised too much you know? yet you never get anything right. :(















NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE AND MORE AND MOREEE. COULD YOU COME BACK AND FIX IT? CAN YOU?

You told me you love me , you told me i'm beautiful.You told me everything nice , then you took them all back .

Comments