lost.

Lost in the middle of no where doing nothing. Dont know where to go, who to lead, lead to who , going where, doing what or what to do. 


Confused, misery. Where to go ? bring me away. 


I said what i have to say. you told me what you feel.


Both in misery , dont know where to go /  what to tell.


You talk to me as if you never lied,  I've just found out that you lied.


Waiting you to come back, I kind of made the wall higher for you to climb.


You kind of gave up climbing, I heard you screaming and moaning why i built it that high and hoping you;d come back.


I hope you would do something for me. you could knock some tiles down which makes work easier.


You did the exact opposite, you built another higher wall which i could see taller than mine. 


I gave you plaster until yours recover, you used an operation knife and cut mine slower.


Untill it bleeds and dried up, you came back and put some water.


it never work and remain dry, you gave up and said good bye. 


Take it as a dry one, never work.  I need oxygen the basic one. 


 Why wouldnt you get what i want? 




















Who understand what i wrote? I dont think he ever will . 







Comments