thats so sweet of you.

i rmb i save those message which i think i should save from you. 
and i viewed back. thats so sweet of you saying you wish itd last forever an im the best. 




thats why ive always been saying, do not use the word forever , and you ensure with me that it would really last forever. 
like, the forever ends so fast. 


am doing what youre always doing, imagining. 
imagining if it really lasts forever. If its really as sweet as before.
I wouldnt have my swollen eyes or failed leader. 
I wouldnt need to cry and being out seeing people holding hands when i think of you and cry .
i WOULDNT NEED to be so emo. iwouldnt need to look away when i see you.




I wouldnt need to shout everytime i see you. my tears would stop . I WONT LOOK SO UGLY.




































but if it wasnt you. i wouldnt learn. 
If it did not happen, i think i wont get this sister.
If it wasnt you, i never find out someguy likes me. 
If it wasnt this, I never know i've loved you so much. 






you were so sweet. so cute. so adorable. so loving. so caring. so nice. so good. you WERE there once, 


I actually dont understand why they sometimes say youre not worth it . :)

Comments