weekend nose bleed.

this weekend ive skippen two tuition , add together i missed 7 hours of studies and went kl and hangqing. 
went tuition right after tuition on friday and reach there at abt 9 smtg. 
Tenji for dinner till 11. then im bloated from then onwards. -.-'

saturday morning , wake up early in the morning to go hangqing. say what, i brought not long pants but pants that only covers below my knee. 
gosh, i forgot weneeda climb hill into the forest.AND I WORE MY NEW BLACK BOOTS ;D
look, my new leng boots ! ;D 
so after that, i got lotsa lotsa lotsa mosquito bites on my leg. :( 


So , say homeowork. i am lazy to do homeowr. 
Ive skippen monday and tuesday;s tuition too. im gonna skip schol soon. maybe goona stop ? -.-



LIFE IS SO BORING AND IRRITATING. sometimes

today right before school ends, my nose started bleeing for don tknow why. 
then , i was late to get out of this freak thing = school. 
then, i couldnt hold my books nad i cant get to the gate cause my nose was bleeding non stop and one tissue cant hold for more than 1 minute then its all bloody and wet and its flowing out , my palm is fulll of blood
So i asked somebody that passed by to help me take books and while i was talking the blood pssst' out. lol. 
that girl was shocked she quickly took my books . hahaha. then a teacher passed by and asked why, she told her i was bleeding then she saw i was holding a lot of bloody tissues. hahahaha
she ask me to sit down and she stood by me and help me take tissue and clean my hands and arms which were full of blood. -.-
then , i told her mom is waiting outside, then she help me to pack my things. then , OH GOD. the penolong kanan passed my. SHE WAS SHOCKED ! LOL
she quickly took my books and ask me to rush to my mom's car. 
the car was parked at the opposite side of the road. hahah, she waled over with me. everyone looked ast me as if i did smtg really really bad and wrong. -.-
MY mom was shocked, she thought ive got into big trouble thats why that pen, kanan followed me to the car. but she just came to put my books and ask my mom to buy me leong sui. -.- 

HHAHAHA, idk its funny or what. 
Went and see doctor, doctor said its bloodvessel cracked so it bleed. hmm
gave me medcine, and if it still bleeds, then i needa go for x-rays or smtg like that to see if there's a big blood vessel creacked. 

Comments