loner, weirdo , sucker.

see the title. I AM THAT PERSON.

I miss the form 2 life when everything's perfect. 
Everything's fine. 
Everything's fun.
Everything's going good.
Everyone is happy.
I AM HAPPY. 

Now I am no longer that form 2 girl. 
Im a form 4 vanessachanszeyeng. having much responisibilities. 
Having much , 'friends'
Having much, 'moments'  that leave 'marks'.

I dont want this life. i used to love school before, NOW I SINCERELY HATE.
I use to love my own class more than anything, now things change.
I use to put friends on top of anything, now i learnt to put love. 
I use to take you as my friend, now youre the one i hate most.
I wish i had the courage to let go of you, hate you , let you know that i hate you. 


Sometimes life would be easier and happier if we dont have feelings right? 


Truefriends , lets cut off the 's' to make it to reality. 

lets make new friends to have my life back, lets make things change to make things right. 

Maybe sometimes things do change, it makes me smile from inside to my lips. :)



vanessachanszeyeng. I want my life back.

Comments