following things we did and ate that day. :)

 Myers i think , the decoration is so cute. ;D
 we went and eat lauraunt. ;D

 i ordered iced chocolate, they serve this , ice cream with the chocolate drink. ;D yum yum
 latte , its always latte for her

 i forget its name, a weird name. but it tastes nice. ;D
 its a very pretty place. ;D
 ate my dinner with my eldest sis at chapel street. i was thinking i wanted to eat teppanyaki. And we saw a teppanyaki restaurant on the opposite row of shops. we went in, the place was very nice, the door was small, but the interior was great. very nice, quite spacious. and very expensive. lol

 it was like so weird sitting beside somebody i dont know while eating. 3 quarter of the table was a family celebrating a boy's nine y-o bday. on my sis''s left hand side was a couple having dinner for their 6th anniversary. my sis and i was feeling so weird. :/
 my kyoto set . there should be beef in it, my sis kind of forced the guy to give me lamb. haha
 her osaka set , she changed the beef to scallops.
 our chef, looks like a chinese or japanese but he is neither one. he dont speak chinese or japanese. lol
 this is the yummy scallop in my sis's menu. its big and sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ! taste even better with the sweet chilli . ;D
 my lamb cutlet. one for each person. -.-
 look at the fish ! yummy yummy, sweet !
 they have fancy things like playing with the eggs. lol. they throw it and you try to catch it with your mouth. i tried, not once ive caught it. -.- they even throw bowls and the last bowl is with rice  !
 Eric, a very popular and skillful chef. he throw bowls all over the place. ahaaha
 he even go out to the street to throw a bowl
 finished my lamb, my prawn , my fish, my teppanyaki chicken. <3
 time for tea, its that kind of 煎禄茶. the first sip taste like dry , dry , dry tea. haha. but later on it taste real good.
 that restaurant looks like those old fashion us milkshake shop kind of thing. they serve burger milkshakes and fries. haha, should try it one dya. looks nice. RETRO
 sunset , aint it pretty ? ;D
 very veyr nice !

 bought these things that day. OMG. haha
waiting for my sis to finish her work. EVERYTHING WAS CLOSING. 930. <3

Comments