last friday, a day out with my friend at melbourne. HAHA


picture without face is the perfect one. HAHA
my forth time playing this. my 2nd time not playing in msia. :)

huiyor huiyor, mcm yes like that hor., lol


bought bubble tea. ;D
me like this.
LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION !
he made this his proffy pic in fb and also tumblr. :p

took the tram to st kilda.

LUNA PARK. @ stkilda

love the beach frickking much,
that kid is oh so damn cute ! <3

the water is so clear, too bad i cant swim that day. -.-

i love my name , and i love that person with that name beside my name. ;D
this looks like those old school poster something., haha
shoes and sandals.
wearing high-waist jeans shorts , jacket and sleeveless with a coach bag to the beach. -.-
bear bear umbrella.
a guy owning a bear bear umbrella, epic? HAHAHA
he said, for me, he bare footed and walked tothe tram stop. haha


i look like a ghost.

android beside me? lol
heeeeeeeee, i love this.


girlish look. -.-



really dont know what were we doing. HAHAH
dumb looking, looks like ...................... i dont know what. 








was planning to meet another friend, but then i met up with him in melbourne but didnt meet up with my girlfriend. SO, these are what we did. we went to the beach, we went pooling, we ate, we drank and eat again. HAHAHAHA. enjoyed, had fun. laughed, made fun of. whatever. He is going back to melbourne tomorrow ! yeelin went back to ipoh today ! i am going back to ipoh on friday. NEXT FRIDAY. UGHH, SO NOT FUN. nyways, im going dandengong this weekend. HAHHAA. :)


alright, finished blogging. love you. 








miss yA'LL.

Comments