When im free, i imagine.

Rigth, Im so not use to staying at home for the whole saturday morning. = =
I feel like im going to fall sick anytime now. omg omg. omg ! 




Tonight ! BARBEQUE at my house ! Can't wait. And i dont feel like going tuition later actually. Im soooooooooooo lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy = = 




Today's saturday , tomorrow's sunday . AND ITS MONDAY ! taking off my braces on MONDAY ! yayyayay ! HAHAH ! 




Im sooooooooooooooo excited but i still dont really feel like taking off my braces. ahah ! I WILL MISS IT ! omg ! 




















Well im now so free. Im imagining. 
My boyfriend came to fetch me out. I was standing somewhere bright with a red short dress. 
He drove his sports car over and get down and bring me to his car. OMG ! haha ! 
His wearing , guess what. A white polo tee and long black skinny jeans
hahahahahhaa, this is so perfect. i dont know why i LOVE HIS CAR HIM AND MY DRESS ! haha !

Comments